Still have favorite stuffend animal?

How old are you and have you still got your favorite stuffed animal from when you were younger?

• I've still got it
  • I don't know where it is
  • I threw it out
  • I've never had a favorite stuffed animal
Wow that typo in the title...
Stuffed*

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I'm 21 and still sleep with my childhood stuffed toy :P It's a bunny that still has a teething ring on too to make it even more embarrassing. I always hide it when guys come over ^^

What Guys Said 2

• I believe it's still in a box in my parents' attic with a bunch of other stuff from my childhood. I haven't seen it in years though, so I have no idea what kind of sorry condition it's in.

• I've had this little stuffed lion ever since I was born, and when my niece was born two years ago, I have it to her

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I still have mine and I'm 17

i1378.photobucket.com/.../...15211_zpsl09rmn4e.jpg

• I lost mines!

• My friend bought me this huge Teddy Bear for a present not too long ago and hell, it's a fixed part of my bedding now :P
    I'm 19 by the way but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep that Bear until I'm at least 25 lol

• I think it's somewhere in the attic...

• my favorite one was a stuffed Seal, i had others but that one was so cute :)