What do you think of girl with glasses?

I wear glasses and I'm not sure if a guy would see it as a turn-off?

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Guy

• It goes either way, I wouldn't be turned off by a girl with glasses though

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear glasses it can be a turn on!

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• No they are not a turn off, they look good and kinda add towards the individuality of the person. I wouldn't dislike someone because they wear glasses, cos why would I? I like glasses and think they look really nice.

2|0
    0|1
  • Depends what kind of glasses she's wearing.
    I strongly dislike SJW glasses. These huge black frames are preferred by the politically correct society wreckers.
    d267w4oc0y54w5.cloudfront.net/.../glasses.jpg

These are politically neutral, and they look pretty good.
    7-themes.com/.../...rls-with-glasses-wallpaper.jpg

But I prefer these smaller ones. (ignore the cleavage pls. it was the only pic I could find)
    thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...-glasses-4.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to to say, I find glasses to be very sexy, aslong as they're not on a SJW.

• Show All
    • I see. Well I'm gonna stick with the slim glasses. I think they look better.

• I think it depends on the face. My face look fatter with slim glasses

• you are cute, crappy lighting..., but a woman always can look sexier without them

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no issue with it. It's not a turn on, but it's definitely not a turn off.

1|0
    0|1
  • logically speaking... glasses only improve your looks if your face is so ugly that a plastic and glass frame is better looking than your skin.

so, glasses actually only help a tiny, tiny percent of girls. for most girls, glasses are a slight downgrade on their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahahahahahaha no.

0|1
    0|1
  • I like glasses on a female because I think glasses are sexy, however I am also biased because I have worn them for my entire life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off at all, it can actually be very sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • You're quite pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only an inconvenience when I'm tearing off your clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find people wearing glasses cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me either way. Although lately I've been really digging the "with glasses" look.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'll come in handy to protect her eyes from the load.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• If they suit your face then glasses are cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure most guys wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|1
  • Some guys don't like it and sometimes suggest I get contacts and other guys are into them. Opinions vary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear glasses too. I know guys who specifically look for girls with glasses, and I know some who are indifferent or don't like glasses. I don't always wear mine, and find more compliments without them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I've wished I needed glasses. My sister just got some fake ones cause she likes them and they look awesome on her. And I think guys are cute in glasses so why not girls?

0|0
    0|1
  • I like glasses on women.

0|0
    0|1
  • well a guy with glasses isn't a turn off.

0|0
    0|0