Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully, I will have a lot more money and promoted to a higher rank.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, this is a good question. Well, I'll be 28. Well, basically 29, damn I'll be old! I'll be done with college and hopefully at a job I really like, moving up the ranks in my own apartment. I might share that apartment with a boyfriend, and maybe we're talking about taking the next step. I'll have my life together, things will be patched up with my mother, although not perfect, and maybe not even great, I'll still visit her every so often. And she'll be okay. And so will I. Maybe I'll have talked with my father, maybe not. My brother will be grown up too and hopefully he realized some things, although maybe not all things, we go out for lunch sometimes. I have my girlfriends still and we keep in touch. I love them dearly but we're all busy. I may not have my dream car, yet, or my dream home, but, I think I'm going to take that new job offer down south and maybe my fiancĂ©e will come with me. Things will be good. I'll have little pant suits and skirts that show off my curves and the high heels I've always wanted to wear. My coworkers and I will get along and my Sex life will be pretty damn good. It's not an eccentric life, maybe no one will remember my name, but il be happy. And that's all I've ever wanted.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I will be very rich. But also very sad. Because my people are being wiped out and I'm losing my continent to muslim immigrants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully with a good job, married and have kids.

0|1
    0|0
    • Conservative thinking. Probably the simplest and best answer yet. Good for you, buddy.

• @TigerDK16 Yep, that's how I roll.

• Hopefully in an 18 year old's pants.

0|2
    0|0
  • in the mirror :D

0|0
    0|0
  • In your bedroom watching chick flicks at chick filet pun intended ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully in a better job, and maybe married with a kid or more.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a hospital

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully not where i am today...

0|0
    0|0
  • older and in my place

0|0
    0|0
  • In my kitchen waiting for the food to be done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alone, single. Financially stable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many dreams, and thinking about this is not one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Making close to $130K/year from my job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly?

Probably dead. I'd be pushing 40. I don't have much money and already can't afford to see a doctor for abdominal pains. So, likely dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • One a day at time. One day at a time... But mostly, I'd rather not see myself dead.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I will be 51, my kids will be 14, 17 and 22, and I will look exactly like I do now. Exactly. Exactly the same.

La la la la la.

1|0
    0|0
  • In better shape as I am upgrading my work out routine, hopefully married to a rich man, maybe with children, doing something academic or professional with my life, doing volunteer work, with friends who love me and cherish me, helping as many people as possible, and a lot more intelligent than I am now from training my brain all these years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Married to a rich man? Yes, the workout routine will be needed in that case. ;) lol

• Very Very HAPPY!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully with a partner and kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • In better shape, stable job, possibly settled down.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh jesus. hopefully married with kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dead? ~~~~~~~

0|0
    0|0
  • 2036 I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a good job and hopefully being with my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, I never can.

0|0
    0|0
  • wotkinh and having a family of my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a stable career, and hopefully have met someone I can start a family with later on in life.

0|0
    0|0