What's the funniest thing you've seen so far this New Year's day?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was driving through the neighborhood earlier, there were some little kids throwing firecrackers in the street and I guess they didn't see me cause they threw one right in my path.:I I swerved outta the way at the last minute but they were so scared that they tried running away but tripped and all three of them fell out the bed of the truck and hit the ground HARD.

Most Helpful Girl

• This new years I didn't really see anything funny. But I do have a story about a New Years in my past.

It was new years, and a friend of mine called me to come hang out. He got off early at work and wanted to get together for a few drinks. He offered to pay for a cab so that I could get to his place, however since it was New Years the cabs were all busy and it was an hour or two wait for a cab.

We decided to just walk towards each other and meet in the middle somewhere.

Now, I lived across the city from him. Which is about a 45 minute bus ride usually. I walked from my place, to down town, then to his place. The whole walk was probably about 4 hours.

Along the way I met so many people. Most were nice, some were really drunk.

One guy in particular stood out. I could not believe this happened. Well, he was obviously drunk. But he was so happy he had danced with this girl. However, when he told me she was grinding his leg, I looked down and there was blood on his leg! He was mortified.

I could not believe it happened, but it did!

What Guys Said 2

• northwestern tryina beat us in football... GBO!!!

• 2 stormtroopers backing away from Kylo Ren while he was busy flipping out on his First Order Macbook when the girl escaped.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing funny lately!