Girls, do you actually care if guys have nice cars?

I always see guys showing off their cars and putting like spoilers and stuff in them. And it just seems like they do that more for the acceptanceof other guys than anything else.

• Yes, I like it when they have a sportsy looking car
    4% (1)
  • As long as it's not to shitty and runs I don't give a damn
    96% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I care more that they drive safely, let's be honest. If you're a crappy driver, I will be taking us everywhere we go. Not getting in the car with you behind the wheel. What it looks like really doesn't matter to me as long as you don't have camouflage steering wheel covers or something.

What Girls Said 6

• It's obviously a plus to have a nice car, but the more important matter if they do have one to make sure it runs and is safe. Cars are expensive and its unrealistic to think that every guy should have a nice car.

• Even if it was extremely shitty or even if he didn't have a car at all!, I still wouldn't give a flying shit.

• As long as it's not to shitty and runs I don't give a damn! YUP! lol

• It's no big deal or issue to me. I don't care for it.

• I don't really care. I have my lemon car. You can be on the bus or your lemon car too.

• I can't drive my legs work well public transits cheaper whatever but cars are nice to look at