How many GAGers have reached the "fuck you level" of life?

Fuck you level is basically where you can get if you accumulate around 3 to 5 million $ of your own money.
you get a house for a reasonable price in a good neighborhood and you put the rest into the system at three to five percent to pay your taxes and that's your base, get me? That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank.
Get this and fuck you is all you have to say to anybody on any social level.

• I'm on fuck you level
  • I'm not on fuck you level but I'm confident I will reach it.
  • I'm not on fuck you level and don't think I'll ever get there
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fortunately I'm one of those people who truly doesn't care about money or material things. This allowed me to reach that level at a fairly young age, just because I don't need much. I haven't worked in 11 years. I probably should, and probably will again, but I can work wherever I want without worrying about the pay. More importantly, I'm away from the rat race. Away from pressure to meet absurd deadlines so little Timmy can get his new electronic gadget by Christmas. Away from working until midnight, corporate politics, and all the rest.

On the other hand, I really liked most of the jobs I've had, if there wasn't so much stress. I usually like my co-workers and I miss some of them. If I could find a good job, with good co-workers, with reasonable hours and low stress, I wouldn't hesitate to take it.

What Girls Said 4

• I have lol!

• I hope I will..

• $3million-5 million... @_@ hey friends please help a fellow GaGer out. I don't think I'll even be able to reach that eleven in my lifetime.

• How are you all making that much money? I can't even imagine...

• I'm not, I'm just asking who is. People actually are too.

What Guys Said 8

• Not yet, but my plan should work.

• What's the plan?

• Currently, I'm in the military making close to six figures. The plan is to save 18% of my income in retirement in my IRAs, I've taken extra money and invested in some mutual funds, taking other money now to buy a small condo (real estate), and I'm leaning toward a career in the military, which is 20 years. If I stay for that long, I can get 50% of the highest income per month. In my community, I will have the opportunity to earn a Master's in Engineering and meet private sector connections like defense contractors. If everything goes right, I will get a job with the defense contractors. As a result, I will get a pension from the military, social security, income from the 401k, and be able to draw from the IRAs at a certain age. I also forgot that I can draw from my personal investing and utilize that as a down payment for a bigger real estate property.

• voted B !!

• what the fuck happening here?

• I've got a friend of a friend who's a stoner who won the local lottery and came out with about 7-8 million before taxes. Nobody thought he'd make anything of his life, but now he's got a wife and two kids and still smokes weed every day while the rest of us bust our ass to get through life.

Normally, I associate the "fuck you" level with people who are able to take retirement at any given time and can leave when the shit hits the fan at work.

• That's pretty much what it means.

And what a lucky bastard

• Nah I'm on 'working in Subway and spending all my money making my shit car JDM as fuck' level and I wouldn't change a thing. Money isn't everything. I'm happy, and you can't really put a price on that.

• Haha what kind of stupidity is this? Hardly anyone will ever get that and more importantly who cares... Not important.

• Thats not fuck-you-level attitude.

• If you're not on fuck you level it is disadvantageous to have fuck you level attitude

• I dont have 5 million, but fuck you anyway.

• I don't have any money but I still say Fuck You.