Who don't you wanna disappoint?

Who are the people you don't wanna disappoint in your life?

• Parents
  • Siblings
  • Significant other
  • Friends
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• 4 specific people
    1. My daughter
    2. My son
    3. My father
    4. My best friend

• I was gonna asked that, if your daughter and son are tied up. I do feel like you're more close to your daughter, though.

• Haha you sound like @suitandtie. I think it's because she's older and also a girl that I talk about her more but in actuality the one who holds my heart strings is my son.

Most Helpful Guy

• All except for my sister

• what did ur poor sister do to u? :(

• I won!

Lol xD

• @HookingSwan Lol yes u did

What Girls Said 24

• Where's the everyone option?

• I doubt many people care to not disappoint someone they don't care about or barely know, but if that's the case for you, just vote for "others", thanks for explaining in the comment.

• It was a semi-sarcastic way of saying that I care what 99% of people think.
      It's actually a very big thing for people in high school. A mentality that I never grew out of.

• Yeah, I've been there, and I'm growing out of it xD

• I really don't want to disappoint anyone, but especially not my grandparents and I guess my parents too. Family elders, you know. Pretty important stuff to me. But honestly, grandparents are easy to please. They pretty much love me no matter what, so that's nice.

• My parents I love them! I wish I be the daughter they want me to be!

• My professors are the people I do not want to disappoint.

• Why them more than your parents?

• I don't feel I owe my parents anything cause they abused me when I was growing up. My dad slanders me at minimum of 50 - 60 times a day and my mother is always trying to sabotage my life out of jealousy. I owe them nothing cause they do 3 bad things for every 1 good thing that they do.

• Oh ok, sorry about that :(

• I don't want to disappoint myself.

• Parents and everyone else I love

• My parents for sure!

• My parents and anyone I care about.

• Parents and SO

• My dad and my sister.

• I don't you wanna disappoint everyone I love, especially my SO and my parents 😘

• Just my mum. She's worked hard to get both my brother and I where we are today and i'd hate for her to feel let down or disappointed after everything she's done.

• Parents and myself

and my SO too. but he has been MIA so... I wonder if he still exists lol (Jk)

• Myself, my opinion is the only one that matters to me.

• My mum and myself mostly. But hey, I don't really like disappointing anyone.

• My parents, my boyfriend, the rest of my family

• My parents hate me and my siblings are ok with my accidental mistakes also with no significant other it's going to have to be friends... and so far I'm the only one who chose that.

• I don't know if I disappoint any of them I just tell them to...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57561935.jpg

• All of the above.

• If say everyone, but most importantly, myself

• My parents and myself.

• All the people in the world

• I'd hate to disappoint my parents. I respect them and their opinion.

• My Parents, I don't care about others.

What Guys Said 18

• The person you don't want to disappoint is your future self. The mistakes or opportunities you miss today will drastically affect you tomorrow.

• I don't give a fuck who I disappoint. Fuck 'em all.

• parents? wow i guess people really have bonds with them.
    I wouldn't want to disappoint my SO. However she doesn't exist so no one really i have had too much happen for me to necessarily put such a person on a pedestal like that

• My mother, brother (not really my brother, I'm an only child, but he's the closest thing to a brother I have), and my future wife and children.

• I don't want to disappoint my significant other , our son and our grandchild

• I give zero shits. I think I'm a bit of a letdown to my parents, I mean I work in Subway and smoke pot so I'm hardly the ideal kid, but as far as I see it I pay for my own shit and live independently so I have the right to live how I damn well please. :)

• That'll be myself

• If a had a SO, then her.
    I feel parents should be top of my list, but I'd just have to put them is second place.

• Well, the top of that list, anyway. One addition to it could be God. He will always be first place in my list of priorities! 😇

• only myself

• Significant other, maybe siblings, possibly friends. And children if I had them. Whether my parents are disappointed in me is none of my concern

• I don't want to disappoint myself actually

• My parents...

• Myself. That's it.

• My family, and my future children.

• I don't want to disappoint myself

• Meeee, myself.

• I do not want to dissapoint @trumpetplayerforlife

• My dick !! 😂