Men Can Afford To Be Picky With Partners & Women Can't?

I've been giving this a lot of thought.

For men, we can have childeren anytime we want once puberty kicks in. We can be in our 80s and still have sperm to give to women, get them pregnant and have children. So, basically, men can have children anytime they want. So, if we really wanted to, we can be as picky as women when it comes to our sex partners and who we have children with.

For women, they have the biological clock ticking once puberty kicks in. They say that its a good idea to have a kid in your mid 20s because if you are in your mid to late 30s, it could be dangerous for the kid and the mom when the woman is giving birth and more issues can occur for the child. In this sense, women can't really afford to be too picky when it comes to men; however, women are pretty picky about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter what your sex is - if you're a catch to the opposite gender you can afford to be picky, if you're not you can't.

Keep in mind that just because a guy can have children, that doesn't mean there's necessarily any woman who wants to have them with him. A 50-60 year old guy for instance isn't going to have many prospects with women of child-bearing age except in unusual circumstances.

• nah he will do fine. every 50 year old i know can pull young women.

• I beg to differ. I know a lot of men who have played their cards right and have resources. You don't need to drive a lambo to pickup a woman as an old guy. If you dress decent, have a house and can afford to wow a younger girl, they won't have any trouble

• I disagree. I know a lot of girls my age (18-24), and only a few are willing to go for guys their father's age who aren't Leo DiCaprio. Also, having sex with them and getting spoiled is one thing, but starting a family... the guy will be geriatric by the time the kid's out of high school.

Most Helpful Guy

• i think women can be more picky but for a very short period of time. men can be more picky when they are 25+. 25 is about when the tables tip in a mans favor in the dating world.

• See... you know exactly what I mean.

What Girls Said 4

• What is it with guys and women's 'biological clocks'? There is no need for us to rush to find a partner because our fertility decreases at a certain age. Plus, with modern medicine I doubt that the complications that come with late pregnancies will be that profound.

We can be as picky as we like, thanks.

• Are you trying to say that women are only valuable for their fertility and thus should accept anyone who will have them?

Evolutionary biology says otherwise.

• I don't care about children therefore I can be as picky as I want.

• Well, you're 18... so I wouldn't expect you to care about children yet

• I care about not having children.

• "Stil l have sperm to give to women"
    Well if you are stupid and ugly nobody wants your sperm.

What Guys Said 2

• Totally not true dude you're way off.

• yes i'm not having a kid until I'm 30+