Girls, Girls who are single, are you content being single right now?

A question just for single girls. Are you fine being single right now?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been single my whole life and it not super annoying but it would be great to have someone special in my self at times. Especially on those cold lonely nights :)

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah yesterday i cried watch romantic flicks and I am okay with it! I don't feel the need for a boyfriend... I mean I like someone now but eh... again not intersted so I am okay... Plus no pressure to do things I am not ready to do and more time to focus on being the better person!

• because my boyfriend dumped me 4 months ago -_-

• So you are not happy with your new singke life?

• no lol. took me some time to get over it but now I'm ready again to attack :D

• I usually am, as I LOVE being single. However, I'm starving for sexual connection right now so I guess it's time to do something about it. It's been a year since I've even kissed someone, I think and I feel very empty and on fire at the same time. 😔

• I'm single because, I broke up with a great guy... I enjoyed being single at first now I want another relationship.

• Yes, very content right now. Been single since May 2015 and it feels great.