Can you describe your dream house?

Most Helpful Guy

• preferably a beach house. 4 bedroom 3.5 bath. 2 stories. a loft. open area family room overlooking the beach with the kitchen to the side with an island. a porch in the front and balcony coming out of my bed and a balcony from the family room overlooking the water. maybe they're both connected to the same porch depending on the layout. then the bottom floor has beach access. i can't find a good picture

if it's not a beach house, i'm not too picky, but it would be between a mediterranean style, traditional, southern, cottage or country style. i want a balcony coming out of my bedroom (if mediterranean or country style) and a porch. also 4 bedrooms 3.5 baths and same kitchen and family room style. nice open backyard preferably on a nice plot of land... like having my space. hopefully not on a busy street and i can put a tv and a screen outside on the porch and balcony. maybe have a gazeebo in the front as well. have a barn off to the side and a barn style garage that fits 2 or 3 cars as well. i also want windows to open up the room nicely. here's a few pictures to get an idea
    i.huffpost.com/.../slide_395568_4852058_free.jpg
    i.huffpost.com/.../slide_395568_4851984_free.gif

there are a few more features i'd like to point out, but i wanna keep it pretty simple

• hnngggg that first house

• I grew up in snowy weather but I moved as a kid with my parents to a, warm state

• lucky you. i can't wait to leave :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I would live in a semi mansion of some sort with pretty nature to look at. Not too hot not too cold, with just the perfect amount of trees. I would like a library, a home theatre, guest rooms, I want it to be by a beach but not too close

I would like there to be a private airport and I want my room to have a bathroom and a science lab to do experiments

A play room with snacks, soda fountain, I want a room with a roller skating rink

And a area to play indoor sports and outdoor sports

High tech security system

What Guys Said 8

• How much detail do you want? I have a tentative floor plan with secret passages. Bottom floor is mostly for house parties. Ball room, movie theater, dining room, pool. Stuff like that with all hard wood or tile floors to make the higher traffic areas easier to keep clean. 2nd floor is mostly guest rooms and a night club. Top floor is my room, office, guest suite, and an outdoor deck with a view of the property. Above that is the top of the security tower and helipad.

• Pictures and detail

• There are no pictures of it because it doesn't exist. I actually came up with the basic floor plan for a project in ASL a while ago.

• It's ok

• Not a modern house. A big villa that would be perfect for parties. With a swimming pool. The interior is divided perfectly. Has big , luxurious bathrooms. Palm trees outside. This is exactly what i want :
    activerain.com/.../ar131816984321283.jpg

• No... Cuz i want to design it by hand... Draw it out, and have people build it... But it would have secret hiding spots, at least 3 floors...

• LeBron James' Miami Mansion is just everything <3

• I'm a fan of French Baroque architecture. Instead of boring you with the details, you can instead see a picture...

www.essential-humanities.net/img/art/arch5_29.jpg

• somewhere far away from people and the public, a different room for everything I do

• 🙂 the mall of America with a bed

• on an island or in some solitary place at a hill station

What Girls Said 1

• my dream house would be a family home, quite a lot of space and a garden. a nice kitchen. I would like a house with a cottage like feel to it.

if i didn't have kids I would dream of having a smaller house with a room for my music with a big garden. The kitchen would be red and cream and my bedroom would be purple.