Do anyone want to learn about Jehovah?

Do anyone want to learn about Jehovah?

Hello. If you have come to this question, you would like to learn more about Jehovah. Well, I'm really happy that you did! Knowing that this system of things have war, hunger, poverty, etc. You may be desperately looking for guidance and help, but for some reason you cannot find it... I will tell you about Jehovah's kingdom and his promises that will soon come to be. And the warning examples of our day. Please feel free to comment below, or message me! I can tell you about Jehovah, and hopefully you will accept it and start going to a Jehovah's Witness congregation near you.

What Guys Said 1

• I slam the door on folks like you.

• I understand sir. But why?

• I'm Catholic. I respect the faith of others, as well as their right to practice them. I simply have no interest in them.

• I understand. Have you ever wondered who Jesus was talking to when he was on the stake?

What Girls Said 1

• Nice try. But no.

• There's no solid proof of such a thing. And honestly, I couldn't care less about one

• In the bible, it states that God created the earth. The bible has been around since the biblical times. Understanding indeed involves the "visual.", but the invisible that is not seen by many is a mystery of which people desperately want to see. If you do seek it, God himself will make himself be found to you.