Are you actually pursuing your dream job?

I'm afraid to pursue my dreams! Are you guys act silly doing what you love?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love what I do. Life is too short not to pursue your dreams. Carpe Diem and know you have one shot at life. Don't waste it wishing you went through with it.

• Thank you and enjoy life and the new year.

• What do you do Anon?

• @sephylove I'm in sales and real estate. I also do a few other things and have investments.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• My dream job is aeronautical engineer my uncle does it and i love maths, physics and working with materials like metal to create things. I'm pursuing it by doing A levels in maths, further maths and physics got A* in GCSE once i finish uni im gonna go for it.

• Pursue your dreams!! I gave up a decent job which I hated to open my own business. I couldn't be happier. Money isn't everything. When you boil it down the only thing that matters is your happiness

• I like my job enough to make it my screen name lol

• I don't think my dream job exists anymore.

• Yeah I'm persueing my dream job I guess, its to be either a director or a camera operator for a film production company.

• Yep I wanna be an architect and I am trying hard to achieve it and I will insha'Allah 😊

• Not rn rn I'm sleeping at work

• bruh, i'm just tryina get a job at this point :|

• Not yet but I want to.

• Sure thing i am becoming a wildland firefighter. Then after i will go for my degree in aeronautical engineering

• I want to but its different atm.

• I wake up everyday and ask myself the same thing. And the answers always the same. Someday, someway. So yeah. In a way I guess.

• Getting there. I am working towards my dreams.

• No. My dream job doesn't exist.

• Going pro lb in nlf, yea ha

• fuck yeah, anything else is mediocre, why are you afraid to do it?

• Pretty quick BA, QA

• no not even close to doing this , my current job is rather horrible really

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a care assistant, I absolutely love love love my job :-)

• I don't know what career I want to do yet

• No I'm not sure, my dream job was doctor, but I failed in med school and lost 2 years lol then I went to Biology and I hated it!
    Now I'm in Law I think I'm liking it atm, :)

• I'm pursuing law right now but I'm not sure if I like it

• I'm still new to it, just started studying like a week ago, may I know what you don't like about it? :) Just curious , I want to know what awaits me :p

• I just don't know if I'll like reading as much as they do! Some lawyers work more than 60 hours a week! Like you can do 12 hours of reading a day! That's just a lot of reading to do possibly 5 days a week

• I am doing my dream job. Teaching.

• Be careful what you wish for, it's not exactly the dream is the dream.

• Well I study psychology and I really like it. I am not sure what my dream job would be in the future though :/

• I am at school studying something I like bit not my biggest dream.