What do you do when you're bored at work?

So... bored... I checked my modeling page & then I just... don't even know

Most Helpful Guy

• Answer your question lol

Most Helpful Girl

• 9GAG is a great place to kill some time

What Guys Said 6

• Lucky you. At work I am too busy to get on the internet.

• I fluff out the bulk bins, help my co-workers with their aisles, or talk. Anything to pad out my shift on a slow day with no customers or deliveries.

• I do not get much time to be bored, but masturbate in my closed office, just me alone. otherwise I surf the net

• No internet in the corn in the summer. Sometimes I try to trap bugs in shoot bags. Fun times.

• I'm not employed right now, but, you should never actually be bored at work. If you got time to lean, you got time to clean

• I'm self employed she when I'm bored I go for a walk about and bug my staff and make them slack off too so i'm not the only when

What Girls Said 4

• If I'm in a patrol car, I draw pictures on the windshield with a special markers/pens; if I'm in the station, I offer myself to buy food and beverages; if I'm working on plain clothes, I go and do something fun at random; and if I'm in full combat uniform, I either say something random or make weird/strange noises.

• I usually go on here, or watch some shows and movies on netflix or.. go the gym!

• I don't have a job but if I get bored during my volunteer shifts at the shelter (usually 4 or 5 hour shifts) I just bug my chums who work there or occasionally help them if they ask me to.

• Put on headphones listen to music, an audio books, or a podcast,