What is the weirdest prank call you have ever made or received?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The infamous Microsoft Technician prank call (scam).

What Guys Said 6

• I'll always remember it these girls called me saying hey is this Jared we should make little jareds and jaredetts 💁🏻 I was like 11amd didn't understand

• Convinced an ex coworker it was Thursday when it was Wednesday. Took a lot of work and got asked a lot of questions why lol. Not really weird. I have also down the plastic wrap on the toliet lll

• let's see when i was 13-14 i'd call this girl i liked at school and wouldn't say a word.. she'd sit on the fone w/ me in silence, going about whatever she was doing as if i was there... for 30 minutes.

i'll never forget it.

• not a " prank " call but weird none the less.

girl - " hey, dylan "
    me - hey
    girl - why'd you call me and cuss?
    me - i did not. you have the wrong number.

she had the wrong number and area code and everything. but knew my name.

• haha haha nice one

• It wasn't really a prank call but some random guy calling up just to talk a lot of shit Cussing up a storm

What Girls Said 5

• Haha it was during summer volunteer work. Me nd some girls sharing a room called this number on the back of a gummy candy package. This was at 2 am mind u!

It was costumer service line lol.

I was trying to pass as an English woman and went on complaining that the back of the package had no descriptions written in korean (one of my roomates was korean) and arabic (lol this with my boyfriend on my mind).

It was funny at the time haha

It was a portuguese company so its like why would they even have descriptions in those languages too...

A goody two shoes prank, i know. But still...

I wish the condom company had picked up as well lol

• nothing much I just shaked a can! And gave it to someone!

• One time my friends and I called this pizza place and I started talking making an order seductive and slow only to find out the guy didn't know English and I had to repeat everything to the manager. LOLLLLL

• i asked them in a loud excited voice if they like their butt

• "Your tampons are ready" and then they put the phone down. Hahaha /: fail