Would you be willing to suffer for somebody else?

Like let's say you've gone 2 days without eating because you don't have money and you meet somebody who has gone 4 days without eating for the same reason - would you give them your sandwich?

Most Helpful Guy

• with the right knowledge you dont need to be hungry. honestly, if i hadn't eaten in 2 days and it looks as though i won't eat for a few more days i would look else where for food.

there is plenty to eat in your own back garden, its just most people look down on it. Earth worms, snails, slugs, frogs, crickets etc. plenty of protein there to see you through if you were actually starving.

Im kind of lucky because i know how to start fires from nothing having had military training so i could easily cook anything i catch.

To answer your question, yes i would share my food because i know where to get more from if absolutely necessary.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would share it.

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on the person.

• The two times I met a beggar and gave him/her my sandwich they asked money instead.

• Sometimes I do. I've seen really good friends and family members suffer, and thought: if I could take your pain for a day I would!

• I don't think so unless they were much further along than me and ill

• Yes, I really would do that.

• Hell no. It's my sandwich and I'm hungry. If this person was someone close to me, I'd give them half.

• Well in the situation like this that i am in where i have things to eat and place to stay and money to spent facing my computer reading this question. i would say yes. but if i really am dying out of starvation and all i had was this 'sandwich' keeping my alive. I would keep it to myself. Let's be honest :3 but not been eating for 4 days? wouldn't he be dead right then? xD

• fuck no, my fucking sandwich

• For a random guy I don't know? I'm ashamed to admit I like my food too much. If it was like a close friend or family, that would be different of course.

• id be willing to take the fall for my brother. the only person I trust in this world

What Girls Said 4

• I have 3 kids, so there's your answer.

• For people I love most definitely. For strangers I hope I would still be kind but I honestly don't know for sure.

• i'd half my sandwich with them. i see no reason why either of us should go hungry

• In 100% honesty, without question :) I used to buy food on my lunch break and hand it out around the city to anyone that needed it.