Help!!! Does it look like the second girl (black hair girl) here is married or engaged from the ring on her finger?

Help!!!!!! Does it look like the second girl (black hair girl) here is married or engaged from the ring on her finger????

Please comment guys and gals!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this woman a threat and stealing your man? Why else are you asking us to comment on a picture of someone else without her permission?

• Yes she is I think I don't know her

• Using her picture without her authorization

• Don't you think I'll delete it

Most Helpful Girl

• looks like a ring on her ring finger, left hand. so... yes? but some people wear rings on there without being engaged or married

• Why would you wear a ring on that finger if you're not engaged or married

• I thought it was the left...

• Me too but I think I looked it up.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends where she is from I know in Ireland some would wear a deceased parent's wedding ring on the ring finger of the right hand.
    Also in some east European country the wedding ring finger is on right hand.

• We'll isn't engagement ring goes on the right hand anyways in the us?

• The one hand in the picture with a ring?

In the U. S. the wedding ring is typically worn on the left hand, but hers is on the right hand. She could be engaged.

• Hers is on her left I thought the ring finger?

• That's the right hand unless her thumb is way fucking down there and she's an alien.

• We'll engagement rings go on the right hand in the US anyways right?

• I can't tell. I don't see any ring or anything.

• Omgs how can you not see a ring on her finger

• I have between 20/20 and 20/30 vision. And I don't wear glasses or contacts. So, it's not like I have horrible vision.

• I know it's burry and beer bottles are in the way. No worries

• In the UK and US, engagement and wedding rings are worn exclusively on the left hand.

What Girls Said 2

• Oh yeah, that's an engagement ring.

• But how do you know, isn't it on her right hand

• No checking now I think it is actually the right hand. I asked my mom to be sure if that confirms it any more so or not. Lol. Hers is on the right.

• In us and Canada the engagement ring goes on the right?

• Married i think