Girls, Do you find honest and respectful directness from a male intimidating or appealing?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Appealing. And I usually don't get things, little flirty signals I just won't catch on. So I need someone who is honest and direct before the lightbulb comes on. Otherwise I'll just assume the guy is being nice, but not interested.

What Girls Said 21

• Very appealing. I like to know where I stand with a guy. If not , then it makes me feel emotionally unsafe. If he's honest, respectfully direct then I feel comfortable around him , and most importantly I know where I stand with him. I'll also let my guard down with a guy like that.

• It can be both, of course.

For girls like me, there's very little difference between "intimidating" and "appealing", anyway, insofar as men are concerned.
    Very very little difference.
    Even less difference than I thought when I started writing this paragraph.

• Appealing.
    Let's not beat around the bush.

• I think it's sexy when worded right and considerately (if the situation requires it)

• I find it appealing. I admire such traits. Whether it is a romantic or a platonic relationship, it will be a good relationship

• I find it appealing because I am always honest and i am respectful to others and usually very direct. If a man can do that for me then it just makes it so much better. It usually shows that he has intelligence and is more mature, more often than naught.

• F***in appealing

Why do u think I am with my boyfriend lol?

• Attractive and works with me

• Appealing because I don't want be around someone who constantly lies to me.

• turn oooooooooooooooooooooooooon

• I find it interesting and I think he a simple man!

• I prefer honest every time even if it brutal,

• Appealing. Very few are man enough that I have run into to do that. Say what they mean and mean what they say.

• I relush it! Even if it hurts I'd rather know the truth and deal with it. I especially like men to be direct when they are interested because I'm torally clueless at hinting.

All in all its very good.

• Appealing for me

• possibly both... lol

• why is this?

how did you go with your exams?

• hope so :)

i see, well, i think that is probably... an indication that women trust you. i think. lol. so whatever you're doing is working.

• Know so, should doubt yourself so much

i do not know, i think they just liked my look, lol

• Appealing of course! He's a real man for doing this♡

• It's sexy when they're straight up and know what they're saying.

• Depends... if you say she's fat and you never want a relationship with her, thats never gonna improve her mood. However, if she just does one little annoying thing all the time and you tell her and she stops all will probably be for the better

• not suuuree... example?

• It is a mixture of attractive and enraging. Lol. There was this guy, lol there always is, who was younger than me and his directness about what he wanted made him attractive he was so bold for his age. Even though I did not find him all that physically attractive personally and he was careful to not upset at least at first, but when it came to what he wanted from me he was direct and bold and it repelled me but drew me in.
    Later on however that same quality he had turned into him being direct with critiques, insults and disrespect, so exactly what drew me in began to become unnecessarily hurtful and I saw it for what it was tactlessness and emptiness.
    I will always choose a guy with tact after that especially since I am tactful to those around me and I expect the same.