What label do u give to this guy?

I know this guy but I am distancing myself from him because he just won't stop doing this stuff. He constantly talks, all the time. He never shuts up. He is constantly passing judgement on other people, poking fun at how they are "yuppies", he is on welfare and has not worked for ages, constantly critiques society, claims he made me the man i am today (when i didn't i can think for myself), wants me to constantly go out with him and he drinks and gets drunk... what kind of person is that?
it's annoying lol

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• people like him think they beat the system when its really the system beating HIM! lol loser thats what i'd label him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• unhappy...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about 'labels', but he is the sort of guy who should be avoided like plague!

0|0
    0|0
    • i agree... im cutting him out this year... i just messaged him to shut the fuck up before and omg... he just went nuts

• Good, put your foot down and tell him that you won't take his shit any more! If he goes nuts, it's HIS friggin' problem, not yours.

• He sounds a bit like a barfly - If he won't accept help or change, he will drag you down too.

0|0
    0|0