Girls, how do you react when you see two good looking guys fist fighting?

Do you like it and find it entertaining or do you wish it to stop?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I haaaaaaaaaaate it. Such a turn off. I can't stand guys who use physical violence to try to resolve arguments or whatever.

• I scream "TAKE YUR SHIRTS OFF!". Haha no, actually I would probably get out of there real fast. Usually there is a reason they are fighting and I don't want to know what that reason is or get caught up in the fight.

• I'd bail. I hate seeing violence.

• I roll away! haha

• The average REAL fight is so short that we probably wouldn't see much.

• Do you wish it was a longer fight so you could see more? Like more blood and bruises? More punches being landed or even knockouts?

• I grew up in the hood. Well, on the periphery of the hood, at least. I had 4 brothers, who managed to stay out of gangs, but let's just say that I am no stranger to fights.
      This is how I know that most fights are short. Very, very short.
      And brutal.

I like anger. I like it a lot, when it's controlled, and channeled. It's the hottest thing in the world. But, do I like random violence? No. Random fights are little boys. Even when they are thirty-year-old little boys with deadly weapons.

• yuk, guys being immature

• Fighting is not immature, it's a normal, instinctive part of our human nature.

• You say that instinctive behaviour is a sign of immaturity, I'm saying the opposite. Anybody unfortunate enough to have to read this will see that clearly. They would also agree with me.

• @Dansexuall It is not what you are saying, it is what you said that contradicted your own point. You said, "Instinctive behaviour is not maturity." Instinct = automatic = basic/base. "Not maturity" = Immaturity. Conclusion, you just said base behavior is immature. Which is what I said.

• I don't give a damn.

• both ><

#conflicted

• I don't like watching people fight.

• probably wish for it to stop...

• Probably? What do you mean? Depends on the circumstances?

• I mean I find that they're both good looking completely irrelevant, when I see anyone fist fighting I wish for it to stop regardless of their physical appearance
      i seriously dislike real life violence

• id break it up and nurse them ;)

• If it was for sport, I would think its hot when they show off their strengths. But if they were fighting for childish immature purposes that could be solved otherwise, I'd think its a turn off and they aren't getting a second chance.

What Guys Said 1

• if its over them girls secretly love it