Girls, how do you react when you see two good looking guys fist fighting?

Do you like it and find it entertaining or do you wish it to stop?

0|0
13|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I haaaaaaaaaaate it. Such a turn off. I can't stand guys who use physical violence to try to resolve arguments or whatever.

2|0
    0|0
  • I scream "TAKE YUR SHIRTS OFF!". Haha no, actually I would probably get out of there real fast. Usually there is a reason they are fighting and I don't want to know what that reason is or get caught up in the fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd bail. I hate seeing violence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I roll away! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • The average REAL fight is so short that we probably wouldn't see much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you wish it was a longer fight so you could see more? Like more blood and bruises? More punches being landed or even knockouts?

• I grew up in the hood. Well, on the periphery of the hood, at least. I had 4 brothers, who managed to stay out of gangs, but let's just say that I am no stranger to fights.
      This is how I know that most fights are short. Very, very short.
      And brutal.

I like anger. I like it a lot, when it's controlled, and channeled. It's the hottest thing in the world. But, do I like random violence? No. Random fights are little boys. Even when they are thirty-year-old little boys with deadly weapons.

• yuk, guys being immature

0|0
    0|0
    • Fighting is not immature, it's a normal, instinctive part of our human nature.

• Show All
    • You say that instinctive behaviour is a sign of immaturity, I'm saying the opposite. Anybody unfortunate enough to have to read this will see that clearly. They would also agree with me.

• @Dansexuall It is not what you are saying, it is what you said that contradicted your own point. You said, "Instinctive behaviour is not maturity." Instinct = automatic = basic/base. "Not maturity" = Immaturity. Conclusion, you just said base behavior is immature. Which is what I said.

• I don't give a damn.

0|0
    0|0
  • both ><

#conflicted

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like watching people fight.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably wish for it to stop...

0|0
    0|0
    • Probably? What do you mean? Depends on the circumstances?

• I mean I find that they're both good looking completely irrelevant, when I see anyone fist fighting I wish for it to stop regardless of their physical appearance
      i seriously dislike real life violence

• id break it up and nurse them ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was for sport, I would think its hot when they show off their strengths. But if they were fighting for childish immature purposes that could be solved otherwise, I'd think its a turn off and they aren't getting a second chance.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• if its over them girls secretly love it

0|0
    0|0