Would you rather appear in 4 straight super bowls, including a back to back with the same team, or never appear in one at all?

The bills appeared in 4 straight, but lost them all, including back to back losses to dallas. However, My Browns, have never been in it, once, since the bowl started in 1965

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 straight super bowls... also, i'm sorry you're a browns fan. i would be anonymous too :D

• I'm from Cleveland

• My Indians were supposed to win it all last year, and so were the Cavs, but well, things happen

• So, I'm sorry you think you're great and all, but, well, I like my city

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• But winning the playoffs was fun right? Can't forget that. They gave their fans a great season. Losing the Superbowl doesn't change that.

By the way, I remember before the Bengals started. There are still a LOT of Browns fans in southern Ohio left over from the old days. The Browns will get their day.

• I applaud you for your loyalty. You are truly dedicated.

• I'd rather be the Bills with 4 straight super bowl losses. They brought excitement to the league with Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Thurman Thomas, etc. The Browns have just been garbage throughout. Then again, my Lions haven't been that great either. And we've sucked with great players throughout.

• Obviously Super Bowls

• The one shows your team was super good but really unlucky to not have won. Never appearing in a super bowl just means your team sucks lol