Some guy called me a towelhead terrorist scum?

Right here on GAG... so mean :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• Next time, flag it and report him, even if anonymous. I believe the correct choice of report is Antagonistic. They can go behind the anonymous and jump his shit, but right away they will remove his opinion or comment from your Question. You do not need to get rid of the whole thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh! Who cares!

What Guys Said 26

• Report him to an admin. Do you mind telling me who it was so I can block the idiot?

• hahahahaha. sorry thats some funny shit. just throw it back at him. if somebody called me a towel head i say something smart back

• Yeah I usually do but in times like these I can't say anything offending back because it can be used against me.
      I have a load of witty combacks but the last thing I need is someone to think I was being serious with it.

• I am very sorry to hear that. Such behavior won't be tolerated.
    Was it a message or a opinion/comment. If it is a opinion/comment do you have a link to it?

• Not much you can do except report the post. It's the internet so don't be surprised if stuff like that happens. It wouldn't surprise if they happened to be a Trump supporter.

• Ya, unfortunately not everyone on gag has their social-cognitive processes fully functional.

• If you send the URL to that question, I can hide the post for the admins to look into, if it hasn't already happened... such things should not happen!

• This is the internet. only dots on a screen.

• Interesting but I fail to see how this is a question.

• It is what it is... its sad that the world has to put others down. To be fair its a choice you make when you decide to follow a religion that is not universal. Its goes with the territory.

• Just ignore them...
    Jerks are everywhere
    Though you look cute in that hijab :P
    It's hijab right?

• That's because he was an idiot hating on Muslims. If he was brave enough he wouldn't have gone anonymous.

• Sorry to hear that hun, lots of assholes out there. I think you have a beautiful face

• Asshole. Some people have so much hate in them. Don't let it bother you

• unfortunate rubbish like this, but, pity the abuser and do not take it personally

• That's mean but this isn't a question

• just ignore that racist! you know that your special with that scarf elhamdulillah

• report the comment so it gets deleted and block the user.

• Sorry to hear that. Fear has brought out the worst in people.

• I feel you cuz!

Just report him!

• Some people are assholes. Just ignore him. Some people are just completely hateful.

• Ignorant racist head, ain't worth your time

• It was mean but the towelhead part was funny lol... anyway just ignore such people

• If you don't want to be criticized for being a Muslim, stop being a Muslim.

• Well, if you don't want to be criticized for being stupid, stop being stupid.

• Hey don't you freaken start with this stupid game. I know more about Islam then you ever will you ignorant piece of shit.
      And what's the penalty for treason here in America? Do you know? If you do you best be shutting your mouth.
      People like you piss me off so bad because you act like some smart shit when in reality you don't know anything.

• Are you serious? (-_-) so basically we should stop being who we are so that stupid people wouldn't judge us? Thats funny... Its like saying if you don't want to be criticized coz you are Christian then stop being one... If you don't want to be criticized for being from a kind of " race " then stop being it... Why couldn't it be just STOP THE FREAKING CRITICIZING PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN AND STOP JUDGING THEM?

• It's just a random person who said that on the internet so it's not like it's even bad. Move on about your day.

• That is mean and ignorant

• What a delightful soul. I do hope you reported him.

• He's was anonymous.

• Report it anyway because the admin will be able to see those who hide behind anonymous (like me) and they can reprimand the person because such insults are not welcome on this website.

• I ended up deleting my question. :'( it hurt and I didn't want to see it.

What Girls Said 13

• yet another asshole. just block him hun, or write to the admin to send him a warning. they'd understand because they know no one should go through anything like that.

• I'm sure his mother his ashamed of wasting her womb on something so disgusting.

• Awwww ignore it! You know what? He is the stupid one to call you that coz that is SO CHILDISH for ANYONE to say.. People really don't use their minds these days and must because you are wearing the hijab it doesn't mean he can bring you down like that coz you are an amazing person 😌 the haters are gonna hate always, they don't have anything better to do, you live your life 😊

• I hope you reported him. People on the internet say the most hurtful things. Right now if I could, I would give you a hug. I think your hijab looks beautiful.

• The internet is full of scum bags and ignorant people. Don't pay attention to them because the hate will never stop. Just keep doing you and be happy and proud of yourself.

• Did you report him?

• nthng new here nor in rl. I once got named kamikaze too lol.
    Anw it s whatever, don't waste your energy on him.

• Did you report him?

• Report his insult

• Then he's a mean ignorant dumb dumb

Forget that kind of people

• Ignore them be the better person and you could report them
    you look nice by the way :)

• Horrible man.

• Report his comment.