Who do you want to murder?

#hashtag

well i was thinking of typing your name but than i thought why would i murder a stranger who just read my question? well who would you want to stab or shoot?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well there is this girl, and two guys, that i wouldn't mind if they are dead. But i'm not able to kill, so i don't want to stab og shoot them..

But i always feel like i want to just stab the people that is walking infront of me and then they are either walking really slow, and taking up all the space so you can't walk by them. Or the ones who just stop, in the middle of the street. Like wtf, if you need to stop, please do it on the side of the street not the middle! It's those kind of people that annoys me the most.

What Guys Said 15

• Hitler, but he's already dead.

• Ummm... no one, actually. I'm a peace loving guy! I wouldn't even hurt a fly, unless it was diving right into my bowl of soup! :P

• @HookingSwan? I don't know... i could not think about anyone else right now. It's the only name that came into my mind. 😜

• Ha ha ha

Prepare yourself to know a world of terror!

🔪

• @HookingSwan not in the mood today. I will just apologize today and i am sorry... i don't have power to convince anyone today. Sorry again!!

• What happened? 😞

• I think this may be an unacceptable question so do not be surprised if it is deleted.

• All members of ISIS... and one direction and justin fucking beiber!

• I'd never murder someone. If this one guy that I know from school broke into my house, I'd blow his ass away without thinking about it.

• Myself

.
    .
    .

• Murder isn't very nice.

• All the bad ass and terrorists

• The murderers and rapists and such

• Thst gas guy 😡😡😡😡

• the terrorist who shot up the israeli bar 2 days ago, in the middle of the city. i would murder him with my bare hands by choking him to death

• every guy on this planet until I'm your only choice :P

• im RasAlGhul so everyone i want :D

• nobody. but if you want to, good for you.

What Girls Said 10

• at the moment... my bed.

• Alllll the terrorists, ISIS especially coz they are some jerks that are giving a totally wrong image about Islam, and being a Muslim myself, I'm ashamed that they do that shit to innocent people only coz they don't believe in what they believe..

• have you read the quran? im jewish, and i have red the quran. your religion calls for the destruction of ANYONE who do not believe in allah.""" Ibn Ishaq: 992 – “Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.”

• let me start off by saying that you're a smart 17 year old. you're very well spoken. but sorry, i do live in the middle east. i live in israel. i've served in the military. i've been in gaza and the west bank. i've spoken to muslims under the rule of hamas, and asked them how they feel about islam and war, and everything. i won't get into what they said because that would take hours.

• @golani hahah thank, you 😊 well, I'm telling in general, in general men don't marry 4 women, that is just wired, if someone does it he actually should have a good reason for it

• No one right now.

• Kim Jong Un

• Distasteful music

• No one. I'm not a hateful person so there's really no one in my life I hate.

• Clowns I hate them and they are digusting

• Donald trump.

• No one. Not into violence.

• I have someone in mind but if I mention them my account will probably get deleted 😒