Would you rather be an ugly genius or a hot moron?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly genius. I have to be able to think rationally. I mean being hot is nice, but if I am an idiot I don't really care much for it. I value my mind way too much. Someone in the world might love me for me, and is able to look beyond my face. And the best way to take care and support the ones I love, like my parents, wife, children, and friends, is to be smart. If something happens being smart is the only way I can solve the problem. Maybe being ugly might cause me personal pain, but in the long run but is better for the ones I love

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugly genius. Because lots of people are hot, geniuses aren't that common. My brains would get me a great career and a good life, if I were a hot moron my looks would get me into a club

What Guys Said 30

• Hot moron

Become a model or actor and become a rich hot moron. Intelligence often comes with a more bleek and depressing outlook on the world. A hot moron wouldn't even realize that he's a moron and would probably have a happier life.

• Ugly genius. I can invent something, make shitloads of money and still end up with a beautiful woman.

Case in point:
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yAf-cvF4ygw/hqdefault.jpg
    dailyentertainmentnews.com/.../...-wedding-pic.jpg
    img.washingtonpost.com/.../...EO_Married_095ed.jpg

• I'm an ugly moron 🙌

• But but
    I am a hot genius :/

• I think ugly genius - With these questions I let my gut pick and it went ugly genius

• hot moron cause you can't fix ugly. also, being a moron doesn't mean you can't be smart... i know plenty of moron's who graduate from college.

• Yeah true

• @Vanadium not, but i didn't say what type of smart and it means you are at least somewhat competent and have somewhat book smart. and some of these dudes were finance majors, accounting majors, pre med and pre law so they had to be doing something right.

• *not really

also, based on how 75% of the people write on here (poor grammar and spelling), i think going to school and graduating college has some merit... like being able to write and spell

• Ugly genius personally when I learn more about anything I become more happy about my life but then again they do say ignorance is bliss

• Hot moron.

Ugly genius would have trouble interacting with people because of being a genius, and you have no looks so nobody would want you anyway.

• 1|0
  • As a not very attractive but above average intelligence guy I have to say I am rather happy. Though I guess if i was dumb and hot I wouldn't realize i was dumb and be happier? Deep thoughts

• ugly genius !

• Hot moron of course. Girls don't care how smart you are IF you're hot enough.

• Hot moron, become a model and earn lot.

• And the answers are unanimous. We don't mind being hideous. I'm proud of us g@gers.

• Ugly genius, I can use my genius powers to solve the ugly problem by using science to make me hot.

• An ugly genius then I could make myself hot with my inventions.

• Ugly genius for sure

• I'm pretty much an ugly genius.

• depends which one makes me more money

• Hot moron. Because that's pretty much what I am anyway.

• Ugly Genius definitely...

• ill go be a hot-genius

• Ugly genius won't work since I am too lazy to even apply for a job

• hot moron :P

• Hot moron. Who cares about being a genius when you can look great?

• ugly genius... knowledge is power

• hot morons seem to succeed in modern society but then again whats success... .

• The only thing I would even consider trading for intelligence is health.

• Hot moron since this world is a mess and people only cares about looks and sometimes you can actually win situations just for the way you look.

• Ugly genius every one remembers arcamedies and now one remembers who the hotest girl of 1932 is

What Girls Said 10

• A hot Moron... It pains me to say it because it pains me to say it, but a woman's value in a man's eyes seems to lay more on her looks than brains, and I don't want to be single for the rest of my life considering that I already find it hard to be with someone.
    But oh god it must be embarrassing to be that stupid...

• A ugly genius I am already eh... I don't think my physical match my inner! Sometime I wish it did!

• An ugly genius, that way I could get a good enough job to pay for plastic surgery 😛

• Gosh I hate hot morons they are so full of crap it's not even funny. I prefer the nerd a hundred times!!!

• I ALREADY AM AN UGLY GENIUS

• ugly genius
    make tons of money
    redo my face and body
    result: hot genius

• Ugly genius all the way. I'd be so clever I could find a way to reinvent my face 😂

• I already consider myself an ugly genius... So yeah I'd rather be myself

• Genius for sure.

• Ugly genius.

I can keep myself entertained, invent cool things, etc. etc.