Questions that make you think deux?

1. Could someone ever get addicted to counseling? If so, how could you treat them?

2. How come we choose from just two people for President and fifty for Miss America?

3. Are children who use sign language allowed to talk with their mouth full?

4. In the cinema, which arm rest is yours?

5. Why are stairs called stairs inside but steps outside?

6. How many weeks are there in a light year?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I never understand why you all only have two candidates it seems so few and the country is so big lol but it is just the governmental system you guys have I guess.
    Hahaha that armrest cinema thing has plagued me for years.
    And yes children who use sign language are allowed to talk with their mouth full. I guess they get to be badass mutlitaskers like that 8)

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. They should always be treated with indifference.
    2. Cuz any mope with s torso and a head can be president, but Miss America has a reputation to uphold.
    3. Yes, though they're not allowed to say "I love you" using the same hand they wipe with.
    4. I always keep my hands in my lap and hope others follow suit.
    5. It doesn't matter cuz they never answer no matter what you call em!
    6. There are still 52 but they weigh less.

What Girls Said 3

• 2) why don't we dress the presidential candidates up like miss universe and whomever looks better in a swimsuit, wins?
    3) Answer, no. There are a lot of facial expressions that go along with sign language. It can still cause choking or the showing of chewed up food.

• If a deaf person goes to court, is it still called a hearing?

• hehe i like (*^^*)

What Guys Said 2

• These are so funny. lol

• A light year is a measure of distance not time. No. 6
    We do choose from more than two for president. ( primaries) the party system is the joke.
    I got nothing for the rest