Would it hurt you to see your ex have a hard time moving on if you were the one who ended things?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• To a point, yes. I am human, not a monster. But, I need to think about myself sometimes and let others deal with their own problems.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it would ! I hate to see anyone feeling emotionally hurt, even people I don't particularly like. I wouldn't allow it to prevent me from moving forward with my life though

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It hurts to see her having a hard time with me having a hard time...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I'd be flattered. I don't expect either of our feelings to just magically disappear. Regardless of who ends things. Her still letting me see her feelings is quite the compliment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a girl so yeah. lol

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• It hurts like motherfucking hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it does. But some things just don't work out. If you try to force it, you're unhappy and struggling, and that's not much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would. I'd feel guilty for sure and would probably make things worse by trying to talk to him to make things better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would hurt. Very much so. But I know that my ex is doing well. He's happy with where he's at. I honestly don't think he'll have a hard time finding a girl with his personality. He's very kind.

0|0
    0|0