Would you like to marry a royal?

I'd marry Prince Harry, Lady Louise Windsor (in 10-15 years, I think she'll be gorgeous) or Samuel/Arthur Chatto (I can't tell which is which, but I like the dark haired one.)

Marrying a royal would be great but it also means a lot of restrictions and the press chasing you around if you marry a high-ranking one like Prince Harry. Can't name your own kid. I doubt it'd be a problem with low-ranking aristocrats like the Chattos. They're basically regular people, but rich.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooooooo, they're all assholes. To be fair Hazza is a lot less of an asshole than the rest but once you got to know him you'd probably see that he is still an asshole nonetheless.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I'd want nothing to do with paparazzis or anything like that. The increased public attention would be enough for me to say no.

• Only if I knew the royal family wasn't corrupt in any way. Unfortunately many royals today are.

• Naw they are to into incest and devil worship.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd literally kill myself first.

• Prince Harry is hot, but I'd never want all that pressure.