Is this weird, getting ready to be on my own finally?

I'm 32 years old, been in relationships since I was 18 and always shared a place. But now I find myself single and looking for an apartment. Ready to live on my own, i'm a bit nervous as being alone is one of my phobias. But is this odd that I'm 32 and just now getting my own place?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've reached the point that every man must reach in his life. Yeah in this new era of bad economy it's unusual to just now be on your own, but the fact is we all must do it and your time has come. I would be very grateful and if you've got a job and everything to support yourself I would be confident in your position. I'm 26 and I'm looking forward to that day when I am ready.

• I have a job that I love and it pays well, not wealthy by any means but I make do.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not common, but then again it's not uncommon its okay there always has to be a start somewhere.

• No, I don't find this weird. I actually like being alone most of the time. Maybe if you find some hobbies you love and keep busy, you will become more and more comfortable? It's understandable to be nervous, since this is new. But try to enjoy the experience.

What Guys Said 0