If you found out you were dying and only had a year or two to live, what would you do in that time?

Would you stay in a hospital for the rest of your short life? Would you try to squeeze every minute you could by taking every treatment and staying in the hospital on some longshot of surviving, or would you just want to die at your home? What would you do with your time?

I think I would just read and watch the best t. v. series one more time. Eat tons of candy and chips and all of my favorite foods. Maybe call up some old friends and apologize for things and tell them I'm dying, so they win. Tell them I missed them and hate how things turned out. Maybe an ex or two. Get really, really high if they weren't already giving me dilaudid or morphine or something. Though I guess at that point you pretty much just pass out or barely stay awake, so you could probably only watch t. v. Maybe you wouldn't even have an appetite... But, you would be high as fuck. So, that's pretty good, too, I guess. Guess I could do all that at the hospital probably, but I think I'd just want to die where I grew up.

My Aunt died last year from like 10 different types of cancer. And she was only 41. Has me thinking about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd travel more. I'd see the main places I've wanted to visit, and I'd invite my friends along if they wanted to come. I'd enjoy delicious food and not worry about calories and all that. I'd go see more movies and re-watch as many as I can. I'd spend a good bit of time with family and friends as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a way not to die.

What Girls Said 1

• if i was left with only a year or two to live... i'll do EVERYTHING... YEA EVERYTHING I WANNA DO!! without any regret

What Guys Said 3

• make a bucket list

• Take an inconceivable amount of narcotics.

• apply for all the credit card applications I get in the mail and go out and do all the things that would likely kill me anyways eventually. Like have sex with a hooker. lol