Guys, Which one do u like more? Nissan GTR or Subaru WRX Sti?

Nissan GTR

Subaru WRX STI

I LIKE THEM BOTH equally :)

• Nissan GTR
    85% (23)
  • Subaru WRX STI
    15% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Yes lots of different kinds of roads here in the nw... what about over where ur from?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• This is an exellent comparison!!

Their both so different, its honestly a question more about a guy's personality than which car is better.

To be honest, If I could only have one I think I would go for the WRX It's just so practical. It has enough speed to keep me happy and as a video guy, I can open the back hatch and drive with a camera shooting out my trunk.

Anyone talking about costs isn't a real car guy by the way. You're totally missing the point.

• Exactly! Gosh, I think ur like the only guy that worded it like that, understanding what I asked lol

• The engine, I had it checked out, and there was a new leak everytime I checked it. I already spent hecka on the car, repairing some stuff, but that was a deal breaker. My bro told me to just sell it. Now I'm riding a Ford focus lol

• Haha thats quite the switch! I'm carless for now but I'm thinking of getting a cheap Subaru to help me get back on my feet. How are the roads where you live? lots of variation?

What Guys Said 14

• You kidding me? One costs like a fourth of the other. I also heard the WRX handling isn't very good compared to other fast sporty cars.

• that's not true at all lol, subaru specifically designed the STI as a rally car

• It really isn't the same thing. Impreza's handle nice, the boxer engine sits low and that's good for handling, but it doesn't compare to the GTR.

A Lancer Evo would be a more fair comparison.

• @Matt2k lol I ment the road, I know the cars aren't even close. I was just asking outta the two which do u like?

• Not really a fair comparison. The Nissan GTR costs more than twice as much as you're average scooby, but it's the clear winner here, and it'd destroy the Impreza around a track, I mean it has almost twice the power (unless you modify the fuck out of the scooby).

• neither il take the twin t supra anyday over both

besides almost everyon wants a GTR and they don't know shit about the history of it

• No. I'll just buy a new truck and run it over 😏

• Nissan GTR DUHHHHHHHHH

• Nissan GTR, I think the Subaru is ugly. Anyway i'm not a huge fan of modern cars like this anyway, I prefer classics and their newer models.

• skyline.

.

• Nissan GT-R because It's faster than Subaru WRX STI :P

• I already drive an Subaru wrx sti and its amazing. i wish i could drive a nissan gtr

• Yeah exactly, I had a subie too, it was amazing, but I wouldn't mind driving a GTR either.

• subaru 22b or gt-r r33 would be perfect

• That's not even a fair comparison

• I like hummer 2

• The GTR for sure but the other car has many benefits I used to sell them so I am still partial to them.

• Search tge top gear comparison