Can you ride a horse and if so how well?

Most Helpful Girl

• I rode horses a lot when I was younger
    And like last year or two years ago
    Got back on it
    The instructor was so impressed he made me ride by myself
    As in Noone was holding the horse and leading me

• Never been outside riding like in the mountains

• I know I spend 2 weeks a year horse back riding in the Rockies with everything packed in on pack horses

• Real life Lord of the rings

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Not only can I ride one, I've trained one deemed untrainable, can stand up on them moving, and ride them bareback over 6' jumps

• I'm going to start horse back riding lessons in the summer or next year. Super excited. I can finally pretend that I'm running through fields yelling FREEDOM AT LAST!

• I've only been riding a few times in my life. So I can stay on basically lol

• Not for shit. Nope.

• Yes I can though i Doubt I can win a race but whatever

• Yes but I haven't in years so probably not very well. I know basics though 'cause I used to do a lot of horse riding as a kid

What Guys Said 1

• I can sit on a horse until it decides to move and I fall off. Or until it decides to run out of control and try to knock me off with a low hanging tree branch.

I'm told to let it know who's in control, but the horse turns it's head with a mischievous look that says, "I'm a 2000 pound horse and you are a puny little human, I'll show you who's in control bitch." Next thing you know I'm laying on the ground and the horse is halfway across the galaxy flipping me the bird saying "I dare you to come try to catch me motherfucker".

"Gentle" horse my ass. That thing is a crazed psychopathic killer.