Anyone else think they are undateable or is it just me?

Never been in a relationship never been on a date never had sex with anyone seems like I don't seem to fit into anyone's criteria :( I turned 21 today and should be happy but thinking that I may be undateable has really got to me. Does anyone else feel like this? is there something wrong with me? Do I just through in the towel and carry on going through. Life knowing no woman wants me? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I sorta feel like I'm undateble.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I felt like that when I was your age and still do to an extent. I think I am dateable but no girls communicate that they want to. I guess that's probably asking too much of them though.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol me, so me.
    I mean my social skills suck, I was more social when I was 8. I'm awkward, I run out of conversation ideas. And I just don't think i'm THAT desirable.

• Look pal, if someone's undatable that someone is me! I am 29 years old and I have never been on a date I don't bother explaining how I haven't done anything else either... 😠

What Guys Said 2

• find the most hideous woman, ask her out, if she does not go out with you, your assumptions may be correct, I think you may have an unrealistic approach when it comes to dating

• Think it's me then chap I've tried talking to someone who I thought wasn't as attractive as the ones I go for and still get no where lol

• if you are out there, on multiple dating sites (online dating sucks balls!!) and do not give a shit what women think about you, you can ask 100 women a week out, you will get a date. make a goal, say I will go to the grocery store, mall, event, whatever and not leave until I don't get 50 women's numbers (look your best!!) then the next week, say 100 numbers, you are good at not getting numbers, correct? there will be times when you do get numbers, but focus on not getting numbers so you will not ruin what little self esteem you have

• you would fit right in in the Philippines and with that accent, women will tear you apart

• It's much better to be single than with a modern woman.

You need money, a good body and social status. No woman care about who you are. That's just bogus feminist mythology.