- Fireman's Carry medical.tpub.com/10669-c/img/10669-c_179_3.jpgVote A
- Tied Hands Crawl medical.tpub.com/10669-c/img/10669-c_180_1.jpgVote B
- Blanket Drag medical.tpub.com/10669-c/img/10669-c_180_1.jpgVote C
- Pack-Strap Carry medical.tpub.com/10669-c/img/10669-c_181_3.jpgVote D
- Chair Carry medical.tpub.com/10669-c/img/10669-c_181_3.jpgVote E
- One-Person Arm Carry medical.tpub.com/10669-c/img/10669-c_181_1.jpgVote F
- Two-Person Arm Carry medical.tpub.com/10669-c/img/10669-c_182_1.jpgVote G
Most Helpful Girl
If you are not a trained professional, DO NOT move an injured person. Period. Do not. Don't. Don't do it.
You can cause further injury, paralysis, death, you name it. Oh yeah, and you can get your ass sued off, too.
You call 911 and you wait. If the person is in shock, put blankets over the person. DO NOT MOVE THE FUCKING PERSON. Don't even think about it.
Don't even think about it.0
Most Helpful Guy
I would recommend Fireman's Carry, it's the most efficient.0