Would a guy be ok with just being friends with a girl?

I met this guy at a New Years party. I was pretty drunk and I can be kinda flirty when I'm drunk. I gave him my number and we have been texting though and he wants to hang out. I do as well but I don't want to date him. Nothing personally it is just my heart is still healing from someone else and I feel like I should move on first before considering dating again. Would a guy be ok with just being friends with a certain girl?

• Yes a guy would be cool with just being friends with a girl
    40% (2)64% (7)56% (9)Vote
  • No a guy would never want to be just friends with a girl
    60% (3)36% (4)44% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• U would have to tell him u do like him (if u really do), and that u just need time to heal... Dont just friendzone him without telling him... Cuz he's probly not wanting a friend, but a girlfriend... tell him what you told us... Cuz it wouldn't be that fair to him if your still after someone else

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Almost never. Because almost always the guy will wanna date the girl eventually (or in the first place).

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you flirted with him, and gave him your number. I assume he thinks this is going to be a date or lead to romantic and or sexual situations. You need to make it clear that its not...

0|1
    0|0
    • You're right, I realized it when I wrote this question. I will definitely mention it when the time comes I just hope everything turns out ok.

• yes, he has no choice does he.. he either does or doesn't get to even be a friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Much more likely B.

And he will feel rejected.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.