What Quote matches your Personality (QUIZ)?

What Quote matches your Personality (QUIZ)?

You have an open mind. You are always open to hear ideas from other people, and you love to try new things. You have a clear head, meaning the ability to make anything work is easy for you. You also are a logical and rational thinker, making larger tasks a bit more convenient.

http://www.playbuzz.com/quizes10110/what-quote-matches-your-personality

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The same as you.

You have an open mind. You are always open to hear ideas from other people, and you love to try new things. You have a clear head, meaning the ability to make anything work is easy for you. You also are a logical and rational thinker, making larger tasks a bit more convenient.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...459b-9a1b-51963321e832.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • me too! :D

• Show All
    • lol, I already have a headache

• oh

hope u get better then

• A Mind is Like a Parachute, It Doesn't Work if It Isn't Open
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...459b-9a1b-51963321e832.jpg

1|0
    0|0

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...459b-9a1b-51963321e832.jpg

eh no not really 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • lol why not?

• I don't really love to try out new things. some stuff yes but not in general.
      I definitely don't have a clear had and work not easy for me. I'm a logical and rational thinker, but have still problems with larger tasks

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...459b-9a1b-51963321e832.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Remember, Happiness is a Way of Travel not Destination

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a3d-87ce-556b17902a14.jpg

You usually have a positive look on life. You're never going to stop having a smile on your face (and if you don't always have one, you do when it's important to you).

1|0
    0|0
  • got the same one as yours

1|0
    0|0
  • same as of you. Damn it!! 😜

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same result as you 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • This is only for girls!

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha it says so, but the results clearly are not gender limited lol

• Show All
    • Im sorry xD

• Thank u for taking the quiz though

• Keep your mind open but keep your legs closed.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b64-8e5c-ada7a950909b.jpg
    You can think quick on your feet and tend to be the head of a group. You never back down from a challenge and have a bold personality. You are also really creative and have a determined viewpoint.

2|0
    0|0
  • The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

You can think quick on your feet and tend to be the head of the group. You never back down from a challenge and have a bold personality. You are also really creative and have a determined viewpoint.

By the way, I love these questions you post! They're fun! :)

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got
    The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Invent It
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a9c-9716-2174d0fdd2a3.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

1|0
    0|0
    You have an open mind. You are always open to hear ideas from other people, and you love to try new things. You have a clear head, meaning the ability to make anything work is easy for you. You also are a logical and rational thinker, making larger tasks a bit more convenient

1|0
    0|0
  • cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...817b-98e288995438-m.jpg You have an open mind. You are always open to hear ideas from other people, and you love to try new things. You have a clear head, meaning the ability to make anything work is easy for you. You also are a logical and rational thinker, making larger tasks a bit more convenient.

1|0
    0|0
  • [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/vxzqxc.jpg[/IMG]

You usually have a smile on your face...

1|0
    0|0

You usually have a positive look on life. You're never going to stop having a smile on your face (and if you don't always have one, you do when it's important to you).

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the same results as you and it's pretty accurate 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • I got the same result as you. :)

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Open Mind.

1|0
    0|0