• Only if it's my crush
    4% (1)8% (2)6% (3)Vote
  • Other
    8% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Date wise? A woman once told me to not do that and ring as it shows more intention, but then since then I've met girls with a phone phobia. I think there's far more insecure girls these days, it's a minefield knowing what to do for guys!

With friends, they usually text me first, I'm really rubbish with that. Generally though I'd say I prefer to text, I'm not a bad writer, but not the best speaker!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of the time yeah, but i don't mind it or overthink that kind of thing like most people do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I text first because I have to, not necessarily because I want to. I know a great deal of women can't be arsed to do it and rely on the guy so I grudgingly take on the role.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I guess I do, although with friends it's mainly just group chats which are constant. But with the few people that I talk to a lot I guess I do tend to message first, but when I get messaged first I do like it, as then I don't feel like I might interrupting or they don't want to talk to me at that time. As if I'm messaged first it's clear at that moment they want to talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Otherwise nothing would ever happen. With friends it's more of a mix but with girls I'm getting to know I always have to text first.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I don't text first we wouldn't text at all

0|0
    0|0
  • If I didn't text first I'd never be texted.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it's no big deal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I hate always having to be the one to text first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I text when I feel like it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Texting first? Beyond if I have a question for someone in my family or I'm texting my boyfriend good morning, I forget the texting function on my phone exists sometimes. I'm a terrible texter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have any rules, if I have something to say, I will! If I want to know how theyre doing I will! Etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaaah i have too much pride when it comes to texting. Eventually i always get the first text from a guy so it doesn't bug me.

I don't do good morning texts first etc.
    If the conversation dies it dies.. Its their game not mine i just go with the flow. If i don't get a text back in days then.. Next guy it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. If I have something to share or want to see how someone is, I'll text that person first.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes, depends on the people :)

0|0
    0|0