Ideas how to get rid of acne scars?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What kind of acne scars? Hyperpigmentation, hypertrophic, or pitted?

1|0
    0|0
    • I think hyperpigmentation. It's like a dark red spot the stays when th I pimple goes away. I have few not a lot at all.

• Gotcha! Here are some I really like:

Products: Proactiv + Dark Spot Corrector (has 2% hydroquinone), Bio Oil, Alpha Hydrox Oil Free Formula, Alpha Hydrox 10% glycolic acid lotion
      Cosmetic services: chemical peel at a dermatologist's office. Do recommended number of peels at the recommended timeline apart. 40% pyruvate peel got rid of my hyperpigmentation. I've heard Jessner's peels are good too. Groupon can have some great deals... but also yelp the place to see reviews.
      Natural remedies: turmeric/yogurt/gram flour mask (corn flour can be used in place of gram flour), kojic acid soap, papaya soap (Likas is a popular brand), arbutin soap

Good sun protection daily. I recommend Asian sunblocks... Biore KAO JAPAN AQUA RICH Sarasara SPF50+

• Thank you so much!! Will try them out! Much appreciated

What Guys Said 2

• I know the problem, but sadly I'm not sure if there is any way of getting rid of the scars. Because they are just like any other scars, they either eventually fade and go after time or they just stay forever. I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but you're not the only person. Just try not to worry about them, even though I know it can be tough to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I know. Why not try sth out it might work who knows!

• i hear Coconut oil helps

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!