Girls, how would you react if you woke up and found your boyfriend wearing make up?

What would you do?

• Freak the fuck out!
  • Wonder if im dreaming
  • Break up with him immediately.
  • Wonder if he's secretly gay?
  • I'd be totally cool with it
  • Id have a different reaction (tell us)
  • Im a guy and want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Wondering if this is a dream and then keep laughing till turning red and teary from laughing too hard.

What Girls Said 17

• I mean, it depends why he was doing it. If it was curiosity, as a joke, or on a dare, I'd just laugh. If he refused to tell me why or was secretive about it, I'd find it a little weird, and start to suspect he may like cross-dressing (though it also depends on what kind of makeup he wore).
    If it was the first case, I obviously wouldn't freak out or break up with him. If it was the second case, I wouldn't freak out either, but if I found out cross dressing was a big part of his life or he was transgendered, I probably would.

• I would ask him to do mine for the day.
    In the past, he and I loved experimenting with make up, I did his (though he was very anti lipstick) and he did mine. And if he really got good at it, well I could use a little helper.

• Like if he had been since I met him or just that day? Either way I'd be like, "... k lol"

• I'd probably laugh and ask him what was he doing.

• I'd laugh and then just either A) Give him tips if it's a permanent thing or B) Ask him for tips if he's good at it.

• Lol, depends on where he is from. Korea, Japan ,. it's pretty normal for guys to wear BB cream and eyeliner. Europe and America.. nothing surprises me anymore I'm waiting for him to tell me he identifies as a woman. But if he is in a band or like goth.. I get it

• For me it all depends on why he's wearing it. If he's into an alternative fashion then I'm perfectly ok with it. If he tells me he's transgendered and is no longer interested in me then I'm breaking up with him.

• I think I would laugh and be like what the heck are you doing

• I don't wear makeup so I'd be really curious where he got it.

• Die laughing.

• I'd be cool with it, it'd actually be cool in a way to meet a guy who shared that interest with me, plus he's less likely to police my self expression saying I should always look "natural". It's all about whatever makes him feel best anyway

• F: burst out laughing

• I'd be cool with it. If we can use it, you guys can too

• I'd be cool with it.

I contoured and bronzed his face once and it looked pretty cute on him xD

• id want to see if he can start doing my makeup, hopefully he's good enough

• I'll probably die laughing

• I'd be curious and ask him what was up.

What Guys Said 2

• Not even a bit of guy liner

• Shed better be laughing or scared cause the only reason I'd be wearing makeup is to make her laugh or to make my self look like I really hurt my self.