What goes through your head when you're taking a bath/shower?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Shower: "Oh my god this water is nice on my back. I wonder what I'll eat later, I'm hungry. Oh god no I have to go back to school soon. Huh my titty has a freckle on it. Hehe A-t-t-i-c. Wait where's my soap? What song is this? *attempts to scream along with my music*"

Bath: "Ah this feels nice. Oh my god why can't I cover ALL of my body? My tits are covered but my knees are cold wtf. I can't get my hair wet... that's extra work. Fuck I banged my elbow on the edge.
    This song is good *Whisper screams to my music* I'm gonna read *ends up reading for an hour and sitting in cold ass water*"

What Guys Said 19

• every life decision ever and every secret of the universe and then by the time i have blinked its been 20 mins >.<

• I don't think I think about much of anything. I took showers almost my entire life. Then about a year ago I got in the habit of taking baths. I put in a music CD (something chill), point the speakers down the hall toward the bathroom, get in the tub, and just relax. I don't think I'll ever go back to showers except when I'm in a hurry.

Last night, the only thing I remember thinking about was that I needed a new wash cloth. :)

• Lately, it's why does the head detach from my back brush and fall off in the shower? There's no good way to keep the brush and handle together other than gluing them. I'm not sure what they made it this way. Every one of them in the store now have the "wood" look with detachable head.

• I wish i could share this special moment with somebody 👍👍

• Oh shit! Dropped the soap again! (And I shower alone, thank you!)

• UUHHHhhHGUJFHCnujkhxnujkg, hvn fujkcghvjncmudxkfjmSOOOO NIICEEEEEE

• Philosophy and meta-physics. Things get deep in the shower. That's why I try to limit myself to 15 minutes.

• Politics, personal life, future of humanity (whether sci-fi or apocalypse). Most of the time though it's just me singing to myself.

• All sorts of things, reliving relevant parts of my day, wondering about the meaning of life, why things exist. Yeah, I it can get pretty deep

• I usually think about what I have to do tomorrow because I almost always shower at night

• I tend to forget what I have done - Have I washed my back yet or not?

• Lately, that'll be her

• Bath - dammit I forgot my glass of wine!

Shower - dammit my wine is getting diluted!

• Mostly sex lol and a girl I want to f***

• You do NOT wanna know.

• Dirty stuff xD

• shag shag shag

• Fuck, this water is hot... now it's too cool rgghh.. wonder if I can be bothered to masturbate, nah can't be bothered to use my imagination and I'm a bit tired anyway.

Ok, wash hair first then face, pits, dick, balls, ass... should I bother with my back? Better wash my hands first a lot, fuck pube stuck to soap, gross!

• I usually kill all lights, lean back and don' think anything for a while.

Not thinking anything at all is apparently a male talent that women can't grasp.

What Girls Said 14

• Hmm I wish I could stay here forever

No wonder water is life. It's even replenishing my energies. Feeling recharged now.

Shit why did the water just run cold? Shit! Shit!

• About how nice and relaxing it is and how I never want to get out.

• How annoying it will be for my hair to dry probably haha.

• That I need to hurry if I dont wanna waste water 😛

• I just try to enjoy the nice feeling... :)

• Everything. Music, food, sex, the nice scents, how I'll have to dry my hair afterwards, how I never want to get out, and how I'm wasting so much water & so I'm a terrible person, sex.

• it depends... if I am horny or not

• What I'm doing or have to do, whether I need to shave

• "Gotta wash"

• To flick the bean or not to flick the bean

• Usually I'm singing a song out loud that's playing on my phone or why I'm not having sex!

• How great the warm water feels.

• I love water

• nothing really I guess or somethinf that causes me emotional pain.