Who is someone you STRONGLY want to disappear from the face of the earth?

I want Donald Trump to disappear. Lmaooo

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd let trump live IF ISIS counted all as one person. 🤗

• Goddamn, just hearing that name makes my blood boil. And I'm not one to lose my shit at all.

• If Trump is elected he might actually do something about ISIS, unlike those Israel controlled puppets.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh Doooood!

There are soooooo many! All the heads of state, all the CEOs of all the companies. The Walmart family in toto, 99% of everyone who works or has worked on Wall St., and it's international equivalents, That jackass that hoisted the price of that drug (him especially). Those two old brothers that own a bunch of oil wells and are funding studies to pretend that global warming isn't happening...

What Girls Said 6

• Tommy Sotomayor And His Followers... 🔫😠

• Can he please take Hillary with him when he does?

• my father lol

• Orlando Bloom.
    I don't know why, I just hate him for some reason.

• stupid people that think he's the smartest and kept arguing with others.. gosh, please disappear

• Every racist.

What Guys Said 15

• The women here in British Columbia that is now the premier of the province.. all she has done since she got in office two years ago is pose for the cameras, witch she gets a fat bonus for doing.. she has other then that not done a dam thing.. she cares about nothing... I like your choice as well.. Donald Trump.. I never did like that guy.. I bet the golf course that he owns would all fit nicely where the sun don't shine.. sideways.. he is so arrogant.. he makes me as sick as she does

• Every racist greedy prick on Earth :)

• Seriously?
    Trump's a jerk and has some bad politics, but you really think that's the best person to get rid of?
    Please.
    Take out someone who's causing some real damage in this world.
    ISIS leaders, dictators, serial killers etc.
    There's more to the world than one rich old dude in America that you don't like.

• The domocrats. For starters

• Any piece of shit from isis

• Tough one some evil freak before they commit any of their crimes

• That'll be myself

• A couple of people.

• I like Donald Trump. He is better than the other idiots. I hope he wins

• lol well unfortunately you're gonna be seeing a lot of trump for the next 5 years at least, because there 1 more year for the elections about, and then at least 4 years presidential term

• Hiliary Clinton. SHe's such a shrew !

• It's a toss up between Bernie Samders and Hillary. I'd pick Hillary.

• No one really.

• Hmmm maybe Rupert Murdoch or Tony Blair

• me too, even i want Donald Trump to disappear