Guys, would you still support your favorite football team if they got a female coach?

• Yes
    95% (18)
  • No
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• There's only one rule in football: just win, baby!

What Guys Said 8

• She's got HUUUUGE shoes to fill.
    #BillBelichickTheGOAT

• They'd be like flippers

• for the vols? yes. why? because we're riding high. we need continuity right now, not a changeup. for the dallas cowboys? shit! she can be the head coach. jason garrett is a fucking moron. can't win a fucking game in 12 weeks with 3 different backup qbs and losing in single possession about 8 times.

• Female player? I would be pretty suspect of that. But female coach? It's conceivable. Let's be real: the only thing that most football fans care about is winning. The coach's success rate is all that really matters.

• What's wrong with having a female coach?

• Just makes the team less manly taking orders from a woman

• As long as they are winning, I got no problem with the coach regardless of the sex

• OK then

• That'd be worse than the Lion's 0-16 season. My cousins stuck by them through that. I'd stick by my team through thick and thin, through anything.

• That's loyalty brother

• Depends on how hot she was!

• I don't care if the coach is a Tardigrade. Aslong as it gets the job done and doesn't mess around.

• It does not matter the sex as long as she is a good coach

• I don't see it that way