Where should I travel this summer?

Me and two of my bros want to do something crazy this summer. Thinking somewhere in Europe.. Maybe a festival and stay there for a week or so. Any sugguestions? It's early I know.. need to start saving though. Fck the cookie cutter cliche vegas trip lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Festivals: Sziget or Rock Werchter. Depending what kind of music you like. Sziget is the biggest festival of Europe and people from the whole world just go there for the festival.

Other places: something like Ibiza or something. I think it's boring as hell but most people my age go there to party.

• You could hit up Outlook festival in Croatia. It's fucking insane, you get to party in the dunes. That's where I'm going. Ooor, there's Hideout festival, also in Croatia but earlier in the year. The good thing about them being in Croatia is that your close to loads of party islands. You could hit up Corfu or Zante.

• I would say Japan coz it's stunning! Or Brazil!

What Guys Said 6

• You like parties...
    you like chicks... hot at that
    you like Booze
    Then look no further go to Matinee in FUCKING IBIZA, SPAIN
    Just watch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2n8OX8KjSw

• Gets me soo pumped.

• Willing to drop 2grand.

• My thing is if i were to drop two grand would be going backpacking in patagonia or something like that.
      But its about 700-800 dollars for flights round trip to there. Then you have car/hotel/food to worry about depending on how much you are gonna pay.

• LOL... you don't want cliche and so you want to go to Europe.

Set your benchmark higher man.

My suggestion? Go volunteer to look after elephants and lions in Africa. Those things are full of young single girls, and even if you don't meet someone interesting there, the war stories you bring back will get you so many dates you'll lose track of time. Can't lose.

• Definitely Germany bro

• depends where you're from and where you've been to already

• Dang I forgot that name of that place, Ibidza or some thing?

• Cliché and all, Cabo & Medellin are the best places.