Atheists: what would you do if you found out that a demon was trying to take your soul?

If you say, you will get a priest... I probably hate you, it's rude to start believing and calling on him only when you need help.

But, be honest. I won't reply with anything rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• In this fairy tale, do I have superpowers, too? Because I'll just use my superpowers to subjugate the demon and keep him like a pet. Then I'd go "sic 'em boy" to people I don't like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPJQw-x-xho

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first off, I wouldn't immediately assume it was a demon. I would go to my doctor and check my symptoms. A demon taking my soul would be the very last thing on my list of suspicions, because you know, demons and souls don't exist. So I wouldn't call a priest obviously.

What Guys Said 8

• If you are going to be a good Christian, you shouldn't hate people.

• How can something that doesn't exist try to take over something else tha doesn't exist? Answer that and I'll answer your question.

• Atheists don't believe in souls

• A soul implies an immaterial part of a human being. Something that makes us different

• I'd let it and see what happens. I would ask to be video taped while being possessed, so I could post it in youtube or sell it.

• I would go see a psychiatrist and find out what the real problem is.

• I would have kinky demon sex with it.

Want a serious answer? Ask a serious question.

• I'd write a comic book about it.

• I'd obviously start explaining to aforementioned demon that it is but a figment of my imagination and needs to behave as such or it will not be allowed to stick around here.

After that, see a psychologist since I am clearly delusional.

Failing that, I would happily have a more magical world. Its just, there is not a single reason to believe this is real and being aware of my own insanity means I can't even plead it in a court of law.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know man, call the ghost busters? Or Sam & Dean from Supernatural? 😂
    But who knows, maybe that demon is a cool guy, having him/her/it hang out in my mind could be fun 👍

• I hate that too. I'm just like, so NOW you want to believe in him. I'm sure GOD loves when non believers start to believe and trust him so I'm angry for him. See, if I were GOD? Atheists would be out of luck, because if you didn't believe in me before then call on science to come rescue you from the demon...