How bad of a turn-off is when someone smokes?

A lot. xD

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• Smoking is an immediate dealbraker for me. I don't want my future children to come out of an nicotine sack.

2|2
    0|0
  • Complete turn-off. One can smell smoke on a smokers clothes and kissing would be like licking an ash tray.

1|1
    0|0
  • Deal breaker. Tobacco is so repulsive.

2|3
    0|0
  • It's pretty much a deal breaker isn't it? How people take care of themselves physically is usually a good indicator of what's going on on more subtle levels.

1|1
    0|0
  • The smoking itself is not a turn-off, I've just never encountered a woman smoker who I'd consider "wife material" based on her overall habits and personality. For some reason, girls that are attractive to me don't smoke. Coincidence? Maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never date a smoker.

If you just start smoking after not having smoked, then you lose my trust.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's actually one of my deal breakers.. so a big turn off lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Its a deal killer

1|1
    0|0
  • For me?

It's 1000% a " TURN-OFF". Yes it will be an outright deal breaker for me, no doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not the type of faggot to sit there and cough like a little bitch to let them know smoking is gross but it's a huge turn off to me. Would never date a girl who frequently smokes. Weed is a big turn off too.

1|1
    0|0
  • For some it's a huge turn off, but I could definitely look past that specially when they're thinking of quitting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolute deal-breaker. Can't imagine wanting to kiss someone who smokes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dont mind them smoking weed occasionally but cigarettes and smoking weed on the regular is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Immense turn off. If she smokes i am gone until she doesn't.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty hot when girls smoke.

I imagine my penis as the cigarette (since it's similar width-wise).

1|2
    1|0
  • HORRIBLE UGH

1|1
    0|0
  • Deal breaker

1|2
    1|0
  • Imagine you had to watch a guy shit every hour on the hour to be with him.
    That's how bad of a turn off smoking is.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's quite a bit of a turn off. I'm surprised a lot of people have found love with that much of an obstacle to deal with. I've never liked smoking and never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugeeeeeeeeee

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if it's weed but cigarettes are nasty as fuck

0|1
    0|1
  • A major turn off if its cigs. I am ok with Weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate the smell, it's expensive and unhealthy. So quite a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • Not turn off at all

1|0
    0|0
  • As much as i Claim to be an alien or robot. I still need to breath. So its a big turn off. Though its hopefully changeable. Hopefully

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not attractive at all!

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest for me it is

0|1
    0|0
  • A lot, you said it.

0|1
    0|0
  • if a girl smokes her chances with me decreases by 90%

0|1
    0|0
  • not that much

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• A big one. I can't date someone who smokes with no intent to quit. I can't breathe around them otherwise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking is disgusting, so yeah, it's a pretty big turn off. But not gonna lie, a lot of guys I've crushed on were smokers 😒 Sadly I liked them anyways.

0|1
    2|1
  • Really really bad?

0|0
    0|0
  • I switched to vaping because I was even getting repulsed at myself. And now when I smell smoke I want to puke.

1|1
    0|0
  • oh you know.. just a freaking lot

0|1
    0|0
  • Instant deal breaker. It smells nasty, even their clothes smell, and the taste lingers in their mouth for hours afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand smoking. I wouldn't want to get involved with a person who smokes, as I do have asthma and can't handle the smell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a deal breaker, I've leaves with smoking father my whole life. Also I smell super strongly of cigarettes (even though I've only smoked once), I don't know of that's a turn off tho. Can't really help it tho

0|0
    0|0
  • it says they don`t care about themselves so why would they care about someone else like a girlfriend. If a guy was willing or trying to quiet I would be OK with that other wise move on.

0|0
    2|1
  • Like marijuanas?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it, but I've dated a smoker be4 he wouldn't smoke around me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, A LOT.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huuge turn off considering I've got asthma. Lol. And the smell is just repulsive.

0|0
    0|0
  • A major turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Big turn off, it's a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0