There isn't really a question just needed somewhere to vent my thoughts?

Today marks the 6 year anniversary of one of my class mates and one of my best friends losing his life..

I'm not sure if I'm coping as well I thought I was a couple of years ago.

Every year when it gets near the anniversary I get jittery anxious and depressed and this year I didn't even realize why until it was pointed out to me it's the anniversary tomorrow.

After 6 years I thought it would get easier but the truth is it'll never get easier to cope I'm just getting better at making it not look so hard

Oh well

That's about my little spill done

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, hon, I am so sorry for this. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me. And, know that somewhere your friend is thinking of you and is with you.

It will be okay. Promise. :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Hey :) I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and I hope you feel better. I can't say I know what it's like for you but I do to some extent understand from my own experiences even if they are a little different.
    You seem like a wonderful person, you really care a lot and I hope you know it's not your fault (some people think that, I don't know if you do but either way it's not)
    I hope things get better quickly, maybe try and have a really good day in memory of them rather than letting yourself get down

• There isn't anything I could've done he fel 170 feet off a cliff trying to impress a girl

• My bad, I don't completely understand the circumstances. Regardless, I hope your doing better!

What Guys Said 0