✔️How do you know WHY you like someone?

Like you like someone but you don't know WHY u like them. Like there's nothing special or extermly different but you just have this feeling that you care very much. Does that make sense? hahaha #LongLiveQueenApple 👑

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• no it doesn't hahaha

but somehow u feel it

It's even better when you realise you love them

you just know u do :D

What Guys Said 14

• Cuz I look at them and think "damn I wanna fuck that bitch" I guess.

• How I know? I can't stop thinking about them and then there's the gripping question if they're going out with someone else, phew, nightmares those thoughts. Why I like someone else... I don't think about it a lot. I don't expect a future or candid dreams about them, I like to see it one day at a time. If we're happy today everyday, that's enough for me.

• Generally it's their attitude... when someone is nice in a spontaneous way they get a big smile back :D
    Helpfulness is also something I have a weakness for. A nice and helpful girl will instantly be my favourite :D

• What does the heavy check mark mean on a question? I'm just curious and I haven't seen that before.

• HAHA! nothing! Just me checking something off my to do list!

• You just have to assess the elements of behavior that you find admirable.

• I always know why I like someone, they'll have specific qualities I like.

• yes you dont know when you're goona like someone a lot it just happens , that person doesn't even have to be special

• There is this girl i like. she's nerdy and funny and loves the Simpsons TV show
    she's very sweet and always there for me. That is why i like her. she lives an hour away and we have no way to hang out which is why we've just stayed friends for 2 - 3 years. she is the only " friend " that i have that's a woman. that's how i know i like her, we've kept each other in each others lives.

• By getting to know the crush better :)

• Usually you don't. You just know

• Question why you like their company. Is it their personality? The way they tell jokes? Their looks or them big lips? People are always attracting someone for any sublet thing

• Like for me for example I happened to notice that a cute girl won't really do it for me. I like getting to know a smart girl but also their story, their back story, sad story. I like knowing their narrarive

• Yeah once they tell you some about themselves and they're being honest, you can already tell they trust you some

• Intersting...

• It's called limerance lol.

• The certain things you need them for

• I would ask to Mommy ;P

What Girls Said 9

• Heart wants what it wants. We usually don't choose who we will fancy, it just happens. Destiny perhaps. Fate.

• That's the point of liking someone. You're NOT supposed to know why you like them. It's a combination of attributes that appeals to your senses and stimulates you. If you like someone specifically for one quality, you may as well like another person with the same and it makes no difference. It becomes conditional and restrictive.
    When you accept that you like someone for some unknown reason, better chances of you actually wanting to be with them.

• Yeah I do know what you mean. But I am rather perceptive and quickly identify the quality that I like the person for.

What you are referring to here is called 'thin slicing.' Our ability to make a sound expert opinion of something through an extremely narrow experience. You draw on your past experiences and knowledge for this, quite unconsciously. Malcolm Gladwell's bestseller 'Blink' explains all this very well.

• I think it is when you desire to be closer to them. For me he has to be tall, muscular, above average in intelligence, compassionate and completely accepting of me.

• I usually know why.

It's either
    A. Their hair
    B Their humor
    or
    C They're chill/stoners

Every person I have had a crush on has had those things in common. It's also almost always A and B together or A and C

• It's how they make you feel. Maybe they just get you. But people like people because how other people make them feel!

• There is no reason to like someone. You don't need even any reason.

• I like the personality I enjoy being with them and am physically attracted to them

• yes I've been there
    you should find the reason :D