Doesn't it annoy you when people say that you're "too young" or "too old" to do something?

As a child I was always "too young" to do A or B. Now I still get that I'm "too young" for certain things, but now it's the you're "too old" for A or B.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I truly hate it. I'm "too old" for almost everything which is just ridiculous.

What I hate more is watching people underestimate my kids because of their age.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah people told me I was too old to go back to college at 27. I did it anyway because i refuse to be disappointed with myself forever. I will live up to my own expectations. I will do everything I've planned to do.

• Glad you followed your dreams. I know grandmas going back. You're never too old to have a future for yourself. Good luck.

• Thanks 👍🏼

• You're too young to be too old! :P

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/blanket_fort.png

• Yeah it pisses me off.

• I know I'm too old for several things.
    The annoying people are those who say I'm too old to emit an opinion. :D
    But I stopped caring about these people long ago.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably one of the things that annoy me the most if it's not my parents, then I sometimes understand. But otherwise- some people mature faster/slower than others. Far from everyone are ready to do certain things just because they just turned 18 or some other age.

• You're too old to be asking this.