Do you believe in God?

Please answer the poll too would like to make a count

Most Helpful Guy

• It is interesting to see the lack of the poll, but no, I really don't. I especially don't believe in any current mainstream religions.

• Yeah I screws up I thought I included it

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.
    That atheist life.

What Guys Said 17

• 0|1
  • No, I do not.

• Yep, I believe in Allah subhanahu wata'ala (God almighty).

• WHAT POLL? WWHAT POLL?
    Aalso yes
    He and he humanity are pretty much square though,
    He didn't have to give me a brain that has a chemical imbalance of clinical depression
    But he did and as long as you aren't a terrible person in life I'd expect a nice afterlife

• In the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

• I am agnostic

• I sure do I am a man of Gof

• Yeah I do...

• I believe in many gods.

• Hehe you forgot to make a poll miss

• What pool?

And no I do not believe in gawd

• I more than believe in Him. I an certain His existence is an absolute fact.

• I am a Buddhist, so I don't believe in God. I am quite spiritual, tho.

• I believe that there is a God but I don't pretend to know anything about him/her/it.

• No I don't. Which is ironic because my college is very religious lol.

• Yes, I do.

• Of course I do

What Girls Said 13

• I honestly couldn't care less. I don't believe there's such a thing.

• I honestly don't know. I think no one can be certain either way, that there is or isn't. I guess with the lack of concrete proof, I'm gonna have to lean towards maybe not. I'm agnostic apatheist.

• No I don't!

• I believe in God, yes. But I do not go to Church and I do not believe that anyone should ever push their beliefs on someone either. I keep to myself when it comes to my religion, because it is truly better that way.

• 0|1
  • Religion has always bothered me. I don't mind any relious person, unless they are overly religious or like most christians, only follow certain 'rules' of the bible. I just don't get how anyone could believe in something so old, so obviously written by humans, so fucked up, so in denial of nature. Since atheism isn't really a religion, but a default state of mind, it just seems weird to me to believe in something no one has ever seen before.

• No, I'm an Atheist

• Yep true God believer here

• I 100% without a doubt do :)

• Never do anything in life without any doubts. It's a rather unhealthy way of living. It's always good to keep some amount of scepticism and question your actions and beliefs, even if you do believe in something.

• Yeah I agree with this. I'm all for religion but it is SO easy for people to get manipulated because of it.

For example, when I was small, my religious teacher had said don't sit with your elbows propped up on the desk and face in your hands. I thought that was against my religion (she just meant it generally), and would refrain from doing it thinking I was doing a sin.

It's so, so easy for religious learnings to be misinterpreted, and people to purposely manipulate other s in the name of religion.

Have Faith, believe, be loyal, but also at the back of your mind question some things if they don't make complete sense or your gut instincts are like.. hmm.

• Nope, I don't.

• Nope. Atheist.

• Yes, I do indeed! Listening to "Amazing Grace" by Phil Wickham right now haha, It's a great song:)

• Of course, I believe in him deeply