Which side are you on?

Import

Which side are you on?
Muscle

Exotic

"I'm broke lol.."

• Import
  • Muscle
  • Exotic
  • "I'm broke lol.."

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, I'm about dat JDM lyf brah. #FrameBangGang

• If there are actually any car guys here:
      1990 Mazda Miata NA 1.8
      Turbocharged with an old Mitsubishi Pajero turbo, pushing 12Psi
      Welded diff
      Slammed to the floor on BC coils with camber plates on the rear>
      15x10 rims with a subtle tire stretch
      Various eBay parts such as my tail lights and front lip.

It's a hoopty but I love it.

• ahaha yea dude you have a pretty unique car, everyone has a civic or an accord I'm sick of it haha

• Here in Conneticut the Miata is just as common haha. I don't even mind Civics, the CRX was a great car, but the people who drive them are intolerable. 'Maaad vtak broooo!'. It's just, like, shut up, your car is not fast.

What Girls Said 7

• "I'm broke lol.."

• I'm broke but I'm so broke I don't even own a skateboard :(

• I am broke.. 😂✌

• Either a newer muscle car or a performance import.

• Exotic... ...

• Bus ❤️forever

• I voted for imported.

What Guys Said 11

• bitch pls
    0075397ca1480a6422a6-373ec2a9a8c1bd0dc32a6d880ae07ded.r21.cf1.rackcdn.com/.../spark_bl.jpg

Really though, I don't like cars just because they're imports/exotic/muscle. I like Miatas, the R8, Town Cars, older Cadillacs, Mustangs, Corvettes, the GTI, Focus/Fiesta ST, the SC300/400, the MR2, the 300zx, Jaguars, Alfa Romeos, Lotus, the new Civic Type R, and probably more.

I would literally be equally happy getting any of those from almost any year.

• Muscle. I used to have a Charger a couple years older than the one in the picture. But that one wasn't muscle since it only had a standard V8, not a high performance engine.

I always wanted to build and restore a muscle car. The way I look at it, if you don't build the car yourself it doesn't count. Muscles cars are about the challenge of building it, and finding ways to make it go faster ( or sound better since sound is important ).

• How can you tell if it's a high performance or not being there are no markings on the car?

• @douride2
      I started to write how you can tell if a car is high performance, then i realized what you are probably asking.

When I said "that one wasn't muscle", I meant my Charger, not the one the OP posted. :) Yea, I have no way of knowing if the one in the pic is HP. I've had several cars from the muscle car era, but only two were semi-performance cars.

• I got it now. thanks.

• I prefer import cars to be honest. I'm a fan of the rally car look.
    st.motortrend.com/.../...n-front-three-quarter.jpg

I drive an '07 Honda Civic.. I don't really care about cars all that much to be honest lol

• yea the EVOs are nice haha

• Broke, unfortunately! :P

• 900hp supra thank you very much.

• The skateboard caught me off😂😂😂 thanks for the laugh bro:)😂😂

• Muscle, but of a different kind.

• I'll take the board cx

• Muscle cars are the best

• There is no option for classic.

• I have a 7 seat vehicle. Because I'm a real man. That's right, I've impregnated ladies, and have the kids to prove it. Guys in their flashy two seaters, it's all theoretical.