Which picture of pugs you like?

Which one would fit on t-shirt better? Number 2. I can have a 1 single pug on T-shirt.

Which picture of pugs you like?

PLEASE also comment below :)

• 1. Picture
  • 2. Picture
Be Awesome, Also Comment below :)
Comment below, be awesome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 2 would only work on a white shirt.

1 would work on multiple colors.

• sooo you go for number 1 ? :)

• Hahahaha good luck to you :)

It's a cute slogan.

• wow, thanks for fast reply nah you know that you sometimes need to invest, to make money, sometimes you go loose money, but many people are not willing to do that. It's called investment, risk but if I wouldn't take risk it's better to get normal job. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the first one more! It just looks more appealing to me.

• yeah I'll try selling t-shirts in my country just to learn, it's not easy probably I'll loose money, but what do you think do you think that people would wear it with slogan pugs are better than hugs and in middle will be picture #1 :)

What Girls Said 2

• THE second one!

• I'll try selling t-shirts in my country just to learn, it's not easy probably I'll loose money, but what do you think do you think that people would wear it with slogan pugs are better than hugs and in middle will be picture #1

• Ok than!

• The first one, cause I don't like bright colors.

What Guys Said 2

• I like 2 a lot more, but there might be too much to it to fit the whole pic on a t-shirt. I don't know

• Yeah I can use only one picture from number 2. so it would be for example only green circle dog with glasses used.

• Eats her out