Would you save your pets life or stranger's?

If your pet and a stranger's life was in danger, and you could only save one... whose life would you save?

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand people critizing whoever picks their pet, but I also know they must not have pets that grew up with them nor they consider animals to be part of the family.

To me, seeing my pet dying is no different that seeing a sister or a brother dying. The amount of happiness that my dogs give me is something I would never trade for anything or anyone.

The stranger has a family for sure but let's be honest I don't know who that person is anyway. Might as well be a serial killer for all I know. If I don't save him and chose my pet I get to go home complete. If I let my pet die I would never be able to love with myself.

Just ask yourself how many people are dying around you? How many people get into drugs, or are catching STD's right around the corner of your house. Do you know them or care for them? Do you know the people starving in the other side of town? You are not saving anyone right this moment. Why would you when you have family, a pet dying right in front of your eyes?

Honestly, if we trade places and I was the one dying. Why should I expect anyone to save me? I got mugged one time while I was visiting a South American country. The place was crowded and two men came at me to mug me and I have to defend myself. No one around did a damn thing to help me. See my point here?

Fuck people, man.

• live with myself*

• You're welcome! 👍😊

• @dudeman meh, I have my reasons. If that makes me a bad person so be it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I'd save the stranger. The person might have kids and a spouse. Siblings and nephews a whole bunch of people.

• I'm surprised that there are this many human-haters here. Have an upvote for a sound argument.

• Everybody dies. It's just a question of when. If I save them, they'll simply die at another time. So I choose to save that which will benefit me, which is my pet.

• My pet. Every time. My pets are my family.

And honestly, I don't care so much about that stranger. His or her life is unlikely to make a difference to me.

• The stranger.

• Altho I'd kill myself to save my pet ,
    But humans' soul is more valuable than animals :( 😢

• Definitely I will save the stranger and make him my best friend 😇

• I don't know what kind of situation would allow for this to occur but I'd have to say the stranger.

Besides my horse, wolf and tiger, I think all my other bets are dead.

• The pet of course without a second thought

• The human one of course, it's sad to see people picking an animal over a person.

• The stranger. Wouldn't even have to think about it.

• A stranger, duh, we didn't reach rock bottom yet

• Pet of course. I don't know that stranger

• I'd save my pets life. I like animals more than humans. We're assholes.

• That's kind of a vague question. I mean why do they need saving?

... OK then... the one that's the closest and the one I can save is the one who I will save.

• I'd spark a doobie and watch them both die.

• Human life is more important in the scope of things. Now, if they had tried to kill my dog first, then, well... fv<k 'em!!!

What Girls Said 7

• A strangers life

• Ideally, both. But I'm going for the fur baby first.

• I'm selfish, so my pet

• I'd save my dog's life haha

• My animals mean everything to me, I would pick them without second thoughts.
    The world is over populated, one stranger down won't do any harm anyway ;)

• Stranger's life

• i would save my pet